Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fosun you are humiliating yourselves and the Club

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This ‘will I stay or not’ **** show has dragged on for far too long and now we look utterly humiliated before a ball has been kicked.

What was the point of going after Lopetegui, spunking 100 mill in Jan (or whatever the number was) to then get to this point where we can’t outbid Bournemouth and we might have their cast off as manager.

We have a £30 million fullback about to be ousted from the first team by the cheapo player he was signed to replace. We have another £30 million asshole player on loan who never wanted to come here in the first place!

Our hopes are now pinned on yet another £30 million player who doesn’t want to be here, was overhyped and likely won’t make the grade ever.

Meanwhile our stadium is so faded we’re the ****ing old beige and black.

All that said I don’t want you to go… BUT ****ING SORT IT OUT BECAUSE WE ARE HUMILIATING OURSELVES!!

I keep hearing the Chinese hate losing face in business.

YOU ARE LOSING FACE IN TITANIC EPIC ****ING FASHION - ****ING CLOWN SHOES.

/end rant

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread is humiliating..

What if Lopetuigui has said yes I will stay, then changed his mind and said different. Cannot fully blame Fosun until we know the full facts...

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What if Lopetuigui has said yes I will stay, then changed his mind and said different. Cannot fully blame Fosun until we know the full facts...

They hired him, knew his MO from Sevilla, and paid him and his backroom staff a shed load of money. You want to blame JL for that?

Shi Out. You are not, and have never been, a football man.

Thanks for the memories Fosun, but your time is up, now kindly **** off.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Unfortunately we will never know the facts

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In that instance Fosun are at best naive and Lopetegui is a ****. And he can take his little goblin crony Ballege (sp?) with him. Ballage is the Salacious Crumb to Lopetegui’s Jabba.

1691519769318.jpeg

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I keep hearing the Chinese hate losing face in business.

YOU ARE LOSING FACE IN TITANIC EPIC ****ING FASHION - ****ING CLOWN SHOES.

Bit of an outdated stereotype that, really.

No-one likes to "lose face", and yet you wouldn't often hear it said about people from any other country.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is more on Julen that Fosun, no doubt about that. He has been angling for a move for months.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think they have been very poor and their handling of the last few years should be criticised but we dont need a thread every 5 mins with slightly more capital letters than the last.
Getting to Lopetegui levels of moaning lol. More threads on here about fosun than JL interviews with Balague

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they have been very poor and their handling of the last few years should be criticised but we dont need a thread every 5 mins with slightly more capital letters than the last.
Getting to Lopetegui levels of moaning lol. More threads on here about fosun than JL interviews with Balague
SORRY

Back
Top Bottom