Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fosun 2022 doing ok

PulverWolf

Reaction score
1f4c8.svg
Fosun International announces 2022 Interim Results: Total Revenue amounted to RMB 82.89 billion, representing a year-on-year increase of 17.7%. #Technology and #Innovation, and #Globalization continue to develop. #results #business #increase #fosunfamily https://en.fosun.com/content/detail
This might explain the summer splurge...

DeWolfMan60

Reaction score
Do we think the current transfer splurge is all Fosun then with no external investment?

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope those that were saying a few weeks back about how the Molineux atmosphere is going to be toxic and protests will happen are feeling fully ashamed of themselves. Not to mention all those absolutely awful Jeff Shi tweets. I have to admit to unfollowing forty or fifty Wolves fans for the vile and hostile, abusive and vitriolic stuff they were coming out with about Fosun and the senior management team. It was not what you expect from supporters in fact it was the opposite it was pure social media sabotage of the club I love. What a spoilt bunch of children throwing their toys out of the pram in raptures of self pre-occupied premature ejaculation.

It is quite clear Fosun's ambition remains firmly in place. A long time ago they decided to invest as we are a brand that has successful growth potential across a diverse range of platforms. How lucky we are to have owners prepared to invest the way they have. Perhaps people will eventually see that Fosun's structured implementation for growing the brand is not just an ad hoc, willy nilly indulgence to grow E sports in the far East. We are a business which is part of a multi million pound investment portfolio that is growing year on year and increasing it's assets. Eventually I believe when the time is right they will also invest in the stadium infrastructure as well I think it is pretty much innevitable.

You only have to glance down the road in the Sandwell direction to appreciate the difference ownership makes. Jed Wallace (No offence he is a decent championship player) - Jesus they are still trying to do the kind of rubbish we gave up ten years ago. It's all about levels, clearly our owners want to be battling with the big boys, while teams like Bournemouth, Leicester, Brentford and even Everton are feeding on scraps in comparison.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope those that were saying a few weeks back about how the Molineux atmosphere is going to be toxic and protests will happen are feeling fully ashamed of themselves. Not to mention all those absolutely awful Jeff Shi tweets. I have to admit to unfollowing forty or fifty Wolves fans for the vile and hostile, abusive and vitriolic stuff they were coming out with about Fosun and the senior management team. It was not what you expect from supporters in fact it was the opposite it was pure social media sabotage of the club I love. What a spoilt bunch of children throwing their toys out of the pram in raptures of self pre-occupied premature ejaculation.

It is quite clear Fosun's ambition remains firmly in place. A long time ago they decided to invest as we are a brand that has successful growth potential across a diverse range of platforms. How lucky we are to have owners prepared to invest the way they have. Perhaps people will eventually see that Fosun's structured implementation for growing the brand is not just an ad hoc, willy nilly indulgence to grow E sports in the far East. We are a business which is part of a multi million pound investment portfolio that is growing year on year and increasing it's assets. Eventually I believe when the time is right they will also invest in the stadium infrastructure as well I think it is pretty much innevitable.

You only have to glance down the road in the Sandwell direction to appreciate the difference ownership makes. Jed Wallace (No offence he is a decent championship player) - Jesus they are still trying to do the kind of rubbish we gave up ten years ago. It's all about levels, clearly our owners want to be battling with the big boys, while teams like Bournemouth, Leicester, Brentford and even Everton are feeding on scraps in comparison.
As long as we stay up I agree with all of that.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You are so right about the vile abuse.
But I read the situation differently .
The fact there is a vast overhaul this summer I believe shows that Fosun realise they didnt do enough slow advancement over the last three years.
There has been a change of policy in the last 6 months.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
There’s already a thread on this on the OT site seems to be a load of bs

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If and I say if there was an issue wouldn't we just be up for sale ?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If and I say if there was an issue wouldn't we just be up for sale ?

Which wouldn’t necessarily be a good thing, if they’re looking to sell quickly we could end up off to the first bidder. Both Hayward and Morgan were very fair in lining us up with decent owners.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would also add that whilst this Chadwick bloke I'm sure has some expertise somewhere he has had a boner over slating our ownership since the takeover so I would take his negativity with a pinch of salt

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would also add that whilst this Chadwick bloke I'm sure has some expertise somewhere he has had a boner over slating our ownership since the takeover so I would take his negativity with a pinch of salt

Yeah I was gonna say he has been quite negative about Wolves/Fosun for a few years and TBH after this summer, even if they do sell us we are in a very good position

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Absolutely great post.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I was gonna say he has been quite negative about Wolves/Fosun for a few years and TBH after this summer, even if they do sell us we are in a very good position
Yeh debt free in the prem with plenty of assets. Don't think we would be short of offers tbh

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do hope some of the "Fosun out", "Jeff- clown", "all a shambles", brigade will be prepared to admit they were wrong. But I suspect they will just bide their time, untill the next setback, injury, or whatever to start the same old rants. I don't understand the need to put down the club they claim to support.

Back
Top Bottom