Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forestieri

H

Honved

A superb player at this level.

I know some fans will not want him because of the incident with Sako. It's a fair point, but I'd be inclined to forgive and forget on that.

My concern would be the way he's behaving at the moment. If he'll do that to get a move to us, he'd also do that to get a move away from us.

Reaction score
Refused to play for them this weekend, had to be coerced into playing last weekend. Got Sako sent off against Watford for nothing. And crucially, is he even any good?! Sack him off.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please stop making new threads when it's *******s from Agent Dave, he knows absolutely nothing, there is a thread for twitter rubbish someone made the other day

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
As a footballer maybe what we need, experienced proven goal scorer. As a human being I'd rather not bother though.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks. Don't care if he's s good player, I don't want players with bad attitudes and there's nothing to say he'd do the same to us. It's the few players like him that give footballers a bad reputation. Not all are money grapping so and so's.

He's clearly after more money, and due to our owners having some we are being used to get it. I would love wolves to come out and say we aren't interested, but I know it's not going to happen.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way, he may be a good player, but a bad egg in the dressing room.

D

Deleted member 4456

1. No thanks.
  2. Agent Dave knows no more about the goings-on behind the scenes than agent Andy. He'll be back at school in a few weeks anyway.

GBWolf

Reaction score
Good player but he optimises everything wrong with the modern footballer

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair the very respectable football league paper also reported this rumour

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Spoke to a load of Wednesday fans yesterday who were convinced he is going to Spurs. This seems more likely than a championship club.

That makes me more ITK than AgentDave, and I know nothing about anything. Although I've learnt a lot about Herons recently.

J

jasmith

From his twitter:

Screenshot_20160815-114551.png.607beb498c2110df86133ff0e8334694.png

S

ShropshireLad

So he's come out with a public statement of support for the club because he knows full well that if a club does make an offer for him (fill in the rest for yourself).

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can keep Forrest Gump, we all know who's the Dadi.......

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Refused to play for them this weekend, had to be coerced into playing last weekend. Got Sako sent off against Watford for nothing. And crucially, is he even any good?! Sack him off.
Let's not forget Sako refused/wasn't selected (word it how you will) to play at several points after interest from Forest when we were in League One.

Back
Top Bottom