Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They lost both their main CBs in the same incident within seconds of each other, which was kinda crazy.

I can't see how they will get this allowed though, other teams would really kick up a stink. Normally it's only if you're short on keepers that they'll let you add to the squad after deadlines I think?

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They lost both their main CBs in the same incident within seconds of each other, which was kinda crazy.

I can't see how they will get this allowed though, other teams would really kick up a stink. Normally it's only if you're short on keepers that they'll let you add to the squad after deadlines I think?

I'm pretty sure they also have an academy? I'm sure some youth CB would take up the opportunity. I can't see how they would allow it either.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it 100% fact that them staying up is worth 10 million to us in addons? In that case we need them to stay up. It could be the difference of a player having to leave us. Huge money.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope they don’t get relegated ….this season…..if they stay up, we get more money for MGW.
Next season, however…..

Do we know for certainty it's as simple as us receiving another 10 million if they avoid relegation?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it 100% fact that them staying up is worth 10 million to us in addons? In that case we need them to stay up. It could be the difference of a player having to leave us. Huge money.
Yes 100% true.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mgw
25 million downpayment
10 million if forest stay up
7.25 future add ons for forest/england appearances and forest reaching european places.
15% sell on clause if mgw sold in summer and 10% sell on clause thereafter.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope Forest get relegated.

I don’t mind the club and was pleased for them to be promoted.

But their fans on social media are horrendous!!
I used to work with a Forest fan who absolutely despised us, for no good reason I could tell. He was almost as delusional as Villa fans too!

With MGW's antics I can't say they're my favourite team either!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mgw
25 million downpayment
10 million if forest stay up
7.25 future add ons for forest/england appearances and forest reaching european places.
15% sell on clause if mgw sold in summer and 10% sell on clause thereafter.
So what we want is them to stay up this year, and then get relegated next!

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
May I just concur with some of the above. Truly hope they get relegated. No personal axe to grind. My Dad was from that neck of the woods and they are lovely people. Clough truly deserves to be called a Legend & I like Cooper too. BUT their modern fans are abhorrent.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May I just concur with some of the above. Truly hope they get relegated. No personal axe to grind. My Dad was from that neck of the woods and they are lovely people. Clough truly deserves to be called a Legend & I like Cooper too. BUT their modern fans are abhorrent.
What aboout the 10 million we miss receiving for mgw?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope they stay up and don't understand this sudden hatred for them. Rather have a good traditional club like Forest in the top flight all day than the likes of nothing clubs like Bournemouth.

And regarding terrible fans, no need to go any further than our own matchday threads for those.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope they stay up and don't understand this sudden hatred for them. Rather have a good traditional club like Forest in the top flight all day than the likes of nothing clubs like Bournemouth.

And regarding terrible fans, no need to go any further than our own matchday threads for those.
Agreed CW, I would welcome more Midland clubs,east or west in the prem at the expense of too many London clubs.

Back
Top Bottom