Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

For What Its Worth (as old to me!)

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been assured by someone who saw them training and met Nuno and the players:-
  • the non Portuguese players are taking Portuguese language lessons
  • Portuguese players are taking English language lessons (Nuno was asked if anyone was taking scouse lessons so they could communicate with with the captain. Nuno didnt seem to get it).
  • Nuno was in a foul mood as certain players turned up late - those late were all from Portugal
Could be *******s of course...

D

Deleted member 4382

I call *******s.
English is the language spoken in dressing room.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Considering the situation it's possible the local lads may have messed up and told them the time all wrong in Portuguese. :( :)

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am assured by someone who saw them on TV and went to Albufeira (at least twice) on his holidays that the non Portuguese players drink Mateus rose with their dinner and the pukka Portuguese players drink Bulmers with theirs.
This is in cider info, could be *******s mind.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I heard it's all true and not at all *******s, and Wolves are starting all future communications in Portuguese, and it's not *******s, and all players are speaking foreign, which is not *******s, and all future signings are going to be Portuguese- which is not *******s, and Nuno's foul mood is because of English are scum which is *******s. That is all *******s.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard it's all true and not at all *******s, and Wolves are starting all future communications in Portuguese, and it's not *******s, and all players are speaking foreign, which is not *******s, and all future signings are going to be Portuguese- which is not *******s, and Nuno's foul mood is because of English are scum which is *******s. That is all *******s.
Fair play. I think.you got a record number of stars there mate :D

E

E is for idiot.

I have been assured by someone who saw them training and met Nuno and the players:-
  • Portuguese players are taking English language lessons (Nuno was asked if anyone was taking scouse lessons so they could communicate with with the captain. Nuno didnt seem to get it).
  • Nuno was in a foul mood as certain players turned up late - those late were all from Portugal

I don't buy this. While we do have a lot of Portuguese players we also have French, Spanish, Mexican and Scouse players. That is 4 other languages. I think Turner947474738374 is having you on.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard they were using Esperanto.

F

Fast Eddie

I heard Nuno is learning sign language so he can communicate better with Albion fans. So far he's only learn't how to say 'one'.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I heard they were using Esperanto.
Or even Desperanto from Nuno when they almost all turn up late having been taking Scouse lessons so they can understand their captain when on the field.:)

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is *******s in Portuguese

E

Edgmond Wolf

South Bank are learning Portugese so we can sing to them

E

E is for idiot.

Errr, I think Mexicans speak Spanish..??!!

As a rule I think so, but they don't have an actual official language. There are about 60 languages in Mexico. @Erick1011 would know more about that though. Either way, it is possible Raul would need another language.

S

Salopian

I don't know if you're ignorant or after a 'bite'.... but, I'm a Spanish speaker... I can assure you that the language Mexican's speak is Spanish. Raul has been interviewed and tweets in Spanish.
The other 60+ languages are 'indigenous' languages, but in the same way that 99% of Welsh speakers speak English, they almost all speak Spanish.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I don't know if you're ignorant or after a 'bite'.... but, I'm a Spanish speaker... I can assure you that the language Mexican's speak is Spanish. Raul has been interviewed and tweets in Spanish.
The other 60+ languages are 'indigenous' languages, but in the same way that 99% of Welsh speakers speak English, they almost all speak Spanish.
I read that as Spanish Waitor....Manuel anyone

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the greatest respect that all sounds *******s.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score

He said as a rule, Mexicans do speak Spanish, but it isn’t exactly necessary, as we do have lots of indigenous languages.

Did he say Raul speaks an indigenous language? No. He just provided a fact about Mexico’s language diversity.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a little known fact that Nuno is now fluent in Mandarin.

Back
Top Bottom