Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

For sale on Ebay, George Best funeral ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Golden Oldie

highlights. How morbid
smiley19.gif

Currently £31.00 on this particular auction.
smiley5.gif
Edited by: Golden Oldie

G

Golden Oldie

Sorry mods, forgot George wasn't really a Wolves fan was he?
smiley9.gif
smiley2.gif

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
yep, he was, but is your thread about George being a Wolves fan? (Groundhog Day..)

G

Golden Oldie

Mutchy said:
yep, he was, but is your thread about George being a Wolves fan? (Groundhog Day..)

No it's about a "Wolves fan's" funeral being sold for profit. Definately NOT groundhog day, but about a mod who's trying to box clever.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: Golden Oldie

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Or a poster determined to be awkward... the thread didn't belong with the Wolves ones GO.

G

Golden Oldie

Mutchy said:
Or a poster determined to be awkward... the thread didn't belong with the Wolves ones GO.

I believe it did and still does, else I wouldn't have posted it there in the first place.

I didn't even put OT before it either so surely youmust of realised that it WAS in the right forum.
smiley9.gif
smiley2.gif

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with someone who just wants to take the p!$* with the forum set up.

G

Golden Oldie

Mutchy said:
I'm not arguing with someone who just wants to take the p!$* with the forum set up.

I'm NOT arguing. I'm just stating that you were a little too hasty on this particular occasion that's all.We all make mistakes in life.
smiley2.gif

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Mutchy said:

End of, GO... no mistake made on my part. Next move will be to close the thread if you carry this on. Your choice.

G

Golden Oldie

You might as well close it as in my opinion it's definately in the WRONG forum.

Thread closed.
smiley9.gif

V

Visage Wolf

Golden Oldie said:
Mutchy said:

I believe it did and still does, else I wouldn't have posted it there in the first place.

I didn't even put OT before it either so surely youmust of realised that it WAS in the right forum.
smiley9.gif
smiley2.gif

I think you need to learn that what Mods say, goes.

Perhaps we need a new rule that suggests that any questioning of Mods' decisions should be done by PM, and public bitching is a bannable offence?

G

Golden Oldie

Visage Wolf said:

Perhaps we need a new rule that suggests that any questioning of Mods' decisions should be done by PM, and public bitching is a bannable offence?

Thanks for your re-assuring comments Vis.
smiley9.gif
smiley2.gif

Could a mod please close this topic now.Thank you.
Topic Closed!

T

Towerwolvo

just checking!

nope - still open!
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Towerwolvo

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
Visage Wolf said:
Golden Oldie said:
Mutchy said:

smiley9.gif
smiley2.gif

There is a part in the forum rules already "The decisions of the administrators/moderators is final and not open todiscussion on the forum."

All GO is doing is making himself a case for a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom