Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Footballers wages

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some interesting things in there, aside from our own top earners. Apart from Haaland’s immense wages, I notice that some of the relegation contenders have top earners on eye watering salaries.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some interesting things in there, aside from our own top earners. Apart from Haaland’s immense wages, I notice that some of the relegation contenders have top earners on eye watering salaries.

If they've any sense, they put a relegation wage drop clause in those contracts.
But with the amount of big words lofty ambitions Forest entered the PL with last summer there's a chance (and a hope) they'll be paying 100k a week wages in the Championship next season.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they've any sense, they put a relegation wage drop clause in those contracts.
But with the amount of big words lofty ambitions Forest entered the PL with last summer there's a chance (and a hope) they'll be paying 100k a week wages in the Championship next season.

It’s been noted before that Everton for one, do not have those clauses in their contracts. I would be surprised if recently promoted teams didn’t.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All figures have been independently sourced, however some of the numbers provided are approximations and not exact figures.

Ah, so the "journalist" has just found Spotrac!

Madmalc

Reaction score
Interesting that our pay structure doesn't beat most of the other PL teams.
Makes you question if there are different merchandising rights that aren't being shown.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Ah, so the "journalist" has just found Spotrac!
Indeed, told Costa was on 20k today, but they have him on 50k, Jonny is on a good thing being paid as Jonny Castro and Jonny Otto, you'd think Jeff would have picked that up. I guess they make the totals work and largely guess from there. Always wonder if Mouts really got 100k on his new contract. Can Kilman really still be on 15k, who knows?

Back
Top Bottom