Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Managers, Players and their Hobbies

Lycaon

Reaction score
Reading through the Nuno in, Nuno out threads it has occurred to me if he has another passion/hobby outside of football which gives him an opportunity to unwind, relax and generally chill out from what is a highly pressurised environment?
Jack Charlton loved his salmon fishing in the Scottish Borders, our very own Jody Craddock loves to dabble in art and like many players, a round of golf is a form of just getting away from the rigours of the game.
Just curious if anyone knows of any other outside interests within the football fraternity?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading through the Nuno in, Nuno out threads it has occurred to me if he has another passion/hobby outside of football which gives him an opportunity to unwind, relax and generally chill out from what is a highly pressurised environment?
Jack Charlton loved his salmon fishing in the Scottish Borders, our very own Jody Craddock loves to dabble in art and like many players, a round of golf is a form of just getting away from the rigours of the game.
Just curious if anyone knows of any other outside interests within the football fraternity?
Sure that l read that Nuno is a golfer.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Stan Collymore liked walking his dog in the woods
Surely not the same Mr Collymore that use to set fire to a fifty pound note in front of his Cannock mates and proclaim “ I bet you can’t do that!” Allegedly?

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score
Surely not the same Mr Collymore that use to set fire to a fifty pound note in front of his Cannock mates and proclaim “ I bet you can’t do that!” Allegedly?
Yep true, seen him do it on the bar in Silks nightclub, back in the day.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve had a few players over the years that appeared to enter burger eating contests.

Paul Gladon was a food connoisseur and restaurant critic.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve had a few players over the years that appeared to enter burger eating contests.

Paul Gladon was a food connoisseur and restaurant critic.
What Gladon, at least at Wolves, was not was a footballer....

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tottenham players used to do weekend cookery class. They'd get together and roast a few birds.

Back
Top Bottom