Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Focus

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It’s on Saturday dinner time ay it? Will be in Bolton haha, will it be on up later?

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s on Saturday dinner time ay it? Will be in Bolton haha, will it be on up later?

Last week's Football Focus is available on BBC iPlayer so you should be able to catch it on that once they update it.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just started now for anyone able to watch.

Guess we’ll get 5 mins at the end. Wenger love in at the moment

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Still at a loss how Ryan Mason is seemingly starting a career as a pundit. He has the personality of a stone.

Reactions: AW

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
So did Matt Murray when he started

He was I agree. I have seen Mason on a few things now and just does not inspire me. Hopefully will Improve and I will be eating my words in a few seasons. Just seems dull at present.

The Radiator

Reaction score
anddd it's over few interviews nothing new and now back to incey

W

wanderer24

I have to say. As much as Fulham play great football at times, the London bias is ridiculous. Cmon Cardiff

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its what i expected really, Ince is the only one with any idea about Wolves, the others have got very limited knowledge outside the London circle so don't have anything to say.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah very limited and almost pointless piece.
Just an excuse for that plonker Clem to have a nice day out of the office and claim Beeb expenses.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what is happening at the training ground? It’s been reported plenty that there’s building work going on but no official coverage. Is it just groundworks / more pitches?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still at a loss how Ryan Mason is seemingly starting a career as a pundit. He has the personality of a stone.
Ryan says thanks for the compliment from him and his friends below.;):p
7502456_orig.jpg

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
That's three BBC discussions on Wolves this week - Simon Stone's article on the website, Clem's snippet on football focus and both of them on 5live at 12.45 today.

Pretty fair coverage as well - Stone repeating the point that he thinks our Mendes link is only getting attention because we are successful; Clem name-checking Coady, Doc and Douglas as key to our season.

I think Clem knows he stepped out of line at the start of the season and has been trying to make amends while there's a few at BBC Sport that either are Wolves fans or have a bit of a soft spot for us, just not the ex-player pundits!

Lupus

Groupie
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what is happening at the training ground? It’s been reported plenty that there’s building work going on but no official coverage. Is it just groundworks / more pitches?
I don't know for a fact but i am sure there will be at least one more pitch. With the bad weather Nuno didn't want the youth matches played on them so they had to be rearranged at a local private school I believe.

Back
Top Bottom