Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Five Live Survey - Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3573J

I do not accept anything and everything......

I like women and women only...think I will leave it there :D

All women? Do you have a type? Will types be outlawed next? 3 months suspended sentence for turning down a blonde because you only go for brunettes.

E

Edgmond Wolf

All women? Do you have a type? Will types be outlawed next? 3 months suspended sentence for turning down a blonde because you only go for brunettes.
All women mate especially good looking ones

D

Deleted member 3573J

Ok again I will go against the politically correct

Why does no one bat an eye? Because it is ****ing normal

Lets put it another way when God made the World he made Adam & Eve.....Not Adam & Adam

This might not be politically correct, but frankly been politically correct is killing this world by stifling free speech

What about Adam dressing up as Eve? Should children be allowed to see it? Very confusing for a young mind surely? I've banned the x factor and Britain's got talent in my house.

D

Deleted member 4124

Ok again I will go against the politically correct

Why does no one bat an eye? Because it is ****ing normal

Lets put it another way when God made the World he made Adam & Eve.....Not Adam & Adam

This might not be politically correct, but frankly been politically correct is killing this world by stifling free speech
"Political correctness" is there to fight discrimination. If you feel your free speech is under threat, then that's on you.

E

Edgmond Wolf

"Political correctness" is there to fight discrimination. If you feel your free speech is under threat, then that's on you.
My free speech aint under threat because as you see I will post against it

E

Edgmond Wolf

What about Adam dressing up as Eve? Should children be allowed to see it? Very confusing for a young mind surely? I've banned the x factor and Britain's got talent in my house.
I think you know my answer

D

Deleted member 4124

You sound like piece of ****.

D

Deleted member 3573J

You sound like piece of ****.

I did put it to the vote though, it was 2-1 against in the popular vote but we do it similar to the college system so as a white male my vote counted 3 times.

D

Deleted member 3604

Blondes are probably more 'white' and therefore institutionally racist.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
And people still claim there'd be no issue for a footballer if it became known he was gay.

I'm not ruling out further moderation for some of the posts on this thread, but I want the view of fellow Admin/Mods first. For now I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom