Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

DWAYNEWWFC

Reaction score
Hopefully someone has gone from here with their little ones

Be interesting to see the insights
My friends there now with his little one. He said we trained for half hour then straight into a game. Took about 20 mins to score a goal. Then a shooting drill we have scored in his words "around 3 from 50 shots"

Training game was get down the wing, turn back and pass across the back four to other side and so forth

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sister went with her two kids. Costa couldn't score, best finisher was Hwang

Her eyesight is usually ok...

Was Sellars there in full training kit with his tactics board?

Did Jeff take set piece training?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully some of the players realise how much the kids idolise them and how much the club means to them. Maybe they can draw something from that.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Hopefully some of the players realise how much the kids idolise them and how much the club means to them. Maybe they can draw something from that.

I don't think a few kids dressed up as harry potter is going to be key driver to improving our position.

But it's a strategy. Which seems to be more than we have had up to now ha!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't Jeff attend lots of training sessions, don't think its a new or bad thing?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think a few kids dressed up as harry potter is going to be key driver to improving our position.

But it's a strategy. Which seems to be more than we have had up to now ha!
Mate... nothing else is getting a tune out of this lot. Maybe we should go all in, get all the junior members in the changing room pre-match, delivering a passionate team talk before belting out The Greatest Love of All and sending the players onto the pitch.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't Jeff attend lots of training sessions, don't think its a new or bad thing?
One thing people can't fault about Jeff is his dedication....he attends all the kids games as well.......maybe why he isn't liked as he expects the same dedication from everyone else .....it's a Chinese thing, you are expected to give everything to your employer......it's the reason Laurie d was got rid of....lack of dedication.....I know that for a fact.....

Last edited:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure any one of us fans could attend all training sessions

The difference is he is meant to lead the club appropriately, and I reckon most fans could do a better job at the moment

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any truth in this I've just seen in Facebook?

Looks like Costa will be out, he limped off after the training session today at molineux holding his knee

Back
Top Bottom