Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Latest gallery. Not much of Bellegarde - hope he is fit.
Hes in a couple one of them in the background, gary says there are niggles but everyone fit

think the interesting one is cant see enso but can see noha

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hes in a couple one of them in the background, gary says there are niggles but everyone fit

think the interesting one is cant see enso but can see noha
Enso hasnt really ripped up the u21s. It's possible they've decided to let him acclimatise there for the rest of the season. However we saw Noha bury two lovely shots in that previous training video, they probably want to keep him around to see if he replicates those.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a world apart from Lage, albeit only from these videos. The players are training under pressure, fast thinking, movement and skills. Movement off the ball in response to the ball carrier. Fast moving and intense sessions.
The videos from Lage's time often showed them attacking without active defenders, middle to wide to middle to score. I do remember posting that it looked good, so long as there's no defenders in the opposition team.
The work they're doing here looks so much better. Player centred. And they obviously love it. Very impressive. Wolves are on our way back!

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a world apart from Lage, albeit only from these videos. The players are training under pressure, fast thinking, movement and skills. Movement off the ball in response to the ball carrier. Fast moving and intense sessions.
The videos from Lage's time often showed them attacking without active defenders, middle to wide to middle to score. I do remember posting that it looked good, so long as there's no defenders in the opposition team.
The work they're doing here looks so much better. Player centred. And they obviously love it. Very impressive. Wolves are on our way back!
Also so nice to see the lads enjoying themselves
Lots of fun

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still sad that our attack is very likely to be in tatters for the game at the weekend. Just have to hope the young lads can come in and do well and we somehow get a win.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
So gomes is fit , sa is fit,

Sorry pedro is in the gym, but anyone see him on the grass

It alright rewatched hes on the grass everyone fit other than hwang and cunha
Watched it twice still didn’t see Neto on the grass

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I wasn't sure I'd seen him either.

Did see Cunha watching on in his training kit though.
Yes good to see him on the grass too. Usually you can hear Neto before you see him on

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang will replace Fraser in the squad I reckon....that's why Fraser played in the u21s......Chiwone has jumped ahead of Fraser in the pecking order........

Back
Top Bottom