Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Finish the season now

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess Millywolf was disappointed and no doubt we all were and are, and from time to time we all rant, he appears to have taken a bit of a kicking on here, just a normal day in the life of a Wolves supporter. I’m sure I said something similar to my lad on the phone last night, but no doubt in these last 8 games this group of players will bounce again, and I’m looking forward to throwing a spanner in the title race, and maybe the football Gods will give us Europe to make up for kicking us in the FA Cup knackers.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's all I'm saying, they look knackered
That's not really all you were saying though, is it?

You were saying GON is suddenly rubbish (what a strange coincidence that this is at the same time as injuries and tiredness from the players!), and that they're not showing any heart.

If you're going to throw a hissy fit, then at least stand by it - stop overthinking it, and show some heart when you criticise the players and manager!

If the players are that knackered I really feel for them but all the momentum we built all the heart they have shown has gone !
GON overthinking tactics and team selection all of a sudden.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's not really all you were saying though, is it?

You were saying GON is suddenly rubbish (what a strange coincidence that this is at the same time as injuries and tiredness from the players!), and that they're not showing any heart.

If you're going to throw a hissy fit, then at least stand by it - stop overthinking it, and show some heart when you criticise the players and manager!
Surely everyone is entitled to their own opinion? We all know the players are knackered and some of the tactics are questionable as are the subs in recent games. Ultimately we’ve reached 40 points so who cares?

We can’t win every game, we won’t win every game.

Let’s reach 50 points and have another great reset in the summer.

May the good lord bring us success on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom