Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Finish the season now

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
If the players are that knackered I really feel for them but all the momentum we built all the heart they have shown has gone !
GON overthinking tactics and team selection all of a sudden. They all look so happy at training from what we see but on the pitch they are frustrated and look very dejected.
These final games could well hurt us....I can't see many more points, the losing trend and feeling looks like it's in.
Tackles look lame, passing really poor and even the reliable players like Mario look so fed up.
Fosen I still blame you for these performances but GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about.
FA up was the nail....I think we are done for the season.

stevev53

Reaction score
If the players are that knackered I really feel for them but all the momentum we built all the heart they have shown has gone !
GON overthinking tactics and team selection all of a sudden. They all look so happy at training from what we see but on the pitch they are frustrated and look very dejected.
These final games could well hurt us....I can't see many more points, the losing trend and feeling looks like it's in.
Tackles look lame, passing really poor and even the reliable players like Mario look so fed up.
Fosen I still blame you for these performances but GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about.
Are you for real !!!!!!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come off it not a good performance tonight but still plenty to play for! Beat West Ham at the weekend and our season is very much still alive especially with Cunha back now and hopefully Hwang, Dawson and Bellegarde back soon as well!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mate, are you really a Wolves fan?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So much about this post I could take to task but I can't be bothered to have a nibble

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Oh come off it not a good performance tonight but still plenty to play for! Beat West Ham at the weekend and our season is very much still alive especially with Cunha back now and hopefully Hwang, Dawson and Bellegarde back soon as well!
I really do hope so....I'm just gutted with how it's been the last month. Momentum was amazing, I'm not having a go at anyone it's just what could have been despite the injuries and they all look absolutely done at the moment.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Have an early night and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning.

Pseudonym

Groupie
Reaction score
If you couldn’t see this coming, you may need your eyes tested

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really do hope so....I'm just gutted with how it's been the last month. Momentum was amazing, I'm not having a go at anyone it's just what could have been despite the injuries and they all look absolutely done at the moment.

Really? As in your OP you said “GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about”

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Mate, are you really a Wolves fan?
47 years yes ! I'm just absolutely gutted at what it could have been a month ago for the sake of the injuries.
Does it not look way off from what it was ?? That's all I'm saying, they look knackered

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Really? As in your OP you said “GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about”
Not like it was ! That's all I'm saying, maybe I could have phrased it better ! It's understandable with what's happened with the injuries.... We're all gutted it's not like it was a while back

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
47 years yes ! I'm just absolutely gutted at what it could have been a month ago for the sake of the injuries.
Does it not look way off from what it was ?? That's all I'm saying, they look knackered

Injuries are not something which Gary or the players can do much about. Sure you can get frustrated, but to then say in your OP “GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about” is taking the urine. That’s what’s prompting the reaction from me and others.

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
So much about this post I could take to task but I can't be bothered to have a nibble
Nothing to bite at my friend..... We are all gutted that it's not like it was due to the injuries. Amazing season without a doubt but a dream at what it could have been. That's all im saying.... They look shattered

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you thought about doing a cookery course or perhaps flower arranging !!
Guitar for beginners is another suggestion!!
There’s a great big world out there just waiting for you to brighten it up!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could go 7th on Saturday? And Cunha's back.

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
There are some actual valid points in this OP but they’re going to be completely and deservedly undermined by the criticism of the players’ heart and commitment.
Sorry I may have misplaced that comment the heart is always there they just look very tired and frustrated.. understandably so too. I know ! Poor comment by me

Millsywolf22

Groupie
Reaction score
Injuries are not something which Gary or the players can do much about. Sure you can get frustrated, but to then say in your OP “GON and the team are not giving us much to cheer about” is taking the urine. That’s what’s prompting the reaction from me and others.
Maybe I should have waited a few more mins before the post. It's been an amazing season something we could only dream of back in August.
Just frustrated with how it looked a month ago to now.... Watching the last 3 games they look tired.... Thats all.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exhausted . Mentally and physically.
The bench is made up of players that are there only to avoid the embarrassment of having an empty space.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Behave

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had 84% pass completion tonight. There were some full blooded tackles as far as I could see.

Arguably the result was disappointing, however I thought it was a good match. Much better than the corresponding fixture at Molineux.

I hope to see some more of the same for the rest of the season. We're in the fortunate position of being able to play without pressure or fear. With players returning hopefully the quality will improve too, leading to better results.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you had been there tonight you would think differently

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exhausted . Mentally and physically.
The bench is made up of players that are there only to avoid the embarrassment of having an empty space.
Tell that to Cunha he was bursting to get on tonight and the players were full of running
Some of the comments on here are embarrassing

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do hope so....I'll be there going crazy.
I hope Cuhna is fit enough for a half too. There's no drama here.....just disappointed
You’re just feeling like we all have from time to time. Your OP was very mild compared to some vitriolic posts I’ve seen on here at times.
Regardless of how the season ends, we are in a better place for next season than last August.

Last edited:

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get your point but only 8 to go now so no point getting worked up. It was fairly clear before the Coventry game we were running out of steam and then throw in the fact we have no natural goalscorers starting then the end result is obvious. We may pick up 7-8 more points but that isn't assured but on the bright side it looks like 13th is about as bad as it can get and all things considered that isn't bad at all.

Last edited:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell that to Cunha he was bursting to get on tonight and the players were full of running
I wouldn’t call your opinions embarrassing. Just wrong.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Still lots to play for, not to mention we’re playing teams in the title race and relegation battle. I get the frustration but let’s not throw our dummies in the dirt.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To excel at the end of a long season , you need a clear target , a focus. Today we haven’t got that .

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still lots to play for, not to mention we’re playing teams in the title race and relegation battle. I get the frustration but let’s not throw our dummies in the dirt.
It appears observations are now , embarrassing or throwing dummies in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom