Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

February is Home Month

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Just noticed that after this weekend we have a run of five home games in a row.
Would have been nice to have one of them on Saturday at 3pm but hey-ho will be a busy period.
UTW

E

Essex Wolf

And if Wolves were to capitalise on those home games, at least league wise, then with 12 games left it could be interesting.

BorisWolf

Reaction score
How many home games have we won this season?

F

FLEET WOLF

And if Wolves were to capitalise on those home games, at least league wise, then with 12 games left it could be interesting.
Yes and perhaps it is me, but I expect our home form to suddenly come good!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was thinking,maybe i can start saving a bit of money .But 5-30 kick offs I tend to spend more time and money in the battle cruisers.:D

E

Essex Wolf

Yes and perhaps it is me, but I expect our home form to suddenly come good!
Hopefully so mate because so far it's been poor and I feel that's being kind. Late goals against Burton and Fulham have you could argue robbed Wolves of a couple of extra wins and a draw in the game against QPR. Certainly makes poor reading but they're the facts. The team seems to be playing with confidence and enthusiasm and recent results will have hopefully let the players know and see they are god enough to achieve better.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
With the good will being generated around the Costa signing, the cup run & the Season ticket mews etc can you imagine the buz if the wins start during this run?

T

TornadoTed

I worry about us at home, we are set up to be a counter attacking side, playing away and conceding possession suits us down to the ground. I haven't seen signs yet that we can control and dictate a game but I am optimistic that Lambert will be aware of the issue and working on a solution.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with playing on the counter at home. Leicester won the premier league playing like that.
The fans have to be on board and understand this though and that's why it won't work here.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with playing on the counter at home. Leicester won the premier league playing like that.
The fans have to be on board and understand this though and that's why it won't work here.

The supporters would soon be on board if our results improved at home.

Back
Top Bottom