Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Favourites for promotion.

D

Deleted member 4453

was a bit dissapointed myself to see this pop up on my timeline yesterday.
As nice as it is to be recognised, like many I prefer the under the radar, unrecognised, especially by sporting media way we were going.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This time last year QPR and Bristol City were the top two having both won their first two games.
Top two in the league or top two favourites for promotion?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't decide whether to put £20 when we were 16's although it was certain Neves was about to sign. That was very good value, 6-1 isn't. Hope we finish 2nd now!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't decide whether to put £20 when we were 16's although it was certain Neves was about to sign. That was very good value, 6-1 isn't. Hope we finish 2nd now!

Yep I put mine in just before we announced Neves.

W

wv13 steve

I've put £100 on at 16/1 to win league.
Also £100 double on us and Blackburn both to be promoted at 14/1.i need Blackburn to pull their finger out.

W

we8wba

I'd be very surprised if QPR or Bristol City looked as good in the first 2 games last season as we've done this season.

I get your drift, but boro was just a solid win, goal was gifted and we didn't really create anything. we all agreed a draw was a fair result

even 4/6 points I'd been buzzing but lets not get carried away

U

Ulfhednar

I think it was bound to happen. What the Bookies have observed is that Nuno's Wolves is a proper working machine. It's natural to forecast it's going to keep doing the same thing. And there's something relentless about it's organic attitude too that fits it perfectly. We're like an unstoppable robo-wolf.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

They didn't know how to price us up so we started off at a high price.

Now, because we were unknown, they've got scared and gone too far the other way because we've beat two good sides.

In reality, we should be about 8s or 10s IMO, yet I saw us as low as 4/1 with some!

Would certainly hold your money if you were thinking about it now.

D

Deleted member 4594

I get your drift, but boro was just a solid win, goal was gifted and we didn't really create anything. we all agreed a draw was a fair result

even 4/6 points I'd been buzzing but lets not get carried away
True, but I'm afraid I'm already carried away :D

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
Got a 4 fold and 4 x trebles (e/w) Outright league winner bets .
Chelsea 7/2 ew
Wolves 10/1 ew
Wigan 8/1 ew
Luton 13/2 ew
If Chelsea get their finger out its a possible £5450 payout ..

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah your kidding got to be the Vile after all they have John Terry. Hahahahahaha. Couldn't lace Big Willys boots.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a 4 fold and 4 x trebles (e/w) Outright league winner bets .
Chelsea 7/2 ew
Wolves 10/1 ew
Wigan 8/1 ew
Luton 13/2 ew
If Chelsea get their finger out its a possible £5450 payout ..
Chelsea are your weak spot in those 4

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a quick peak on bet 365. Wasn't it the talk sport predictor that had us going up with Boro?

We've gone from at team where the options were get it to Costa and hope Edwards may nick a goal from somewhere to so many threats. Very early days though, but great to get 9 points from those three games.

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
I had 25 at 16/1. They're already offering me nearly 50 on the cash out! The bookies are scared :D

I had exactly the same bet and I can cash out £70 already!

After 3 games it might be worth doing!

9kBTphg_d.jpg

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose they've got a big liability from under estimating us early on in preseason but that's just being ridiculous.

FinnishWolf

Reaction score
Markets are fickle and gamblers even more so... just means that a ton of people have started backing us to go up, with a lot of money.

Still, those odds are bonkers.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa 14/1?? Where's the value in that, I would say 20/1 minimum for them the mess they are in

D

Deleted member 4309

Nah your kidding got to be the Vile after all they have John Terry. Hahahahahaha. Couldn't lace Big Willys boots.

I've been reading the villa forum's and apparently Terry is only with the villa 3 days a week to train. They are not happy with him at all.

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I seldom bet on footie and its the first time I have ever backed us to win the league. This season just before neves was announced I had £20 to win the league at 14s and £20 for promotion at 5s. As far as i am concerned the moment I give any money over the counter at a bookies that money is gone so wouldn't dream of cashing out. In for the long haul win or lose.

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
Screenshot_20170826-070536.png

After losing our last league game, cash out rises again. I'm going to do it.... Arrggghhhh

Back
Top Bottom