Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fantasy Football - Molineux Mix League 23/24

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Dear all,

as per the last few years I have restarted the Premier Fantasy Football League for the Molineux Mix Forum. The link is below and it would be great to see you all on board again this season.
I have also launched the Mol Mix Paid league which adds a bit of a cash pot for the winner and the winners chosen charity. It will be £10 per team to enter, i just ask that you DM or email me at molmixfantasyfooty@gmail.com and i can pass the payment details.

These leagues are a bit of fun competing with fellow Wolves fans, so go ahead and follow the links below for either the Free or paid for league (or both).

Anyone who joins the paid for league who does not pay by 13th August will be removed.

Thanks all.

Free League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
League Code: 4pynu3

£10 Paid for League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
League Code: k7zy39

The Professor

Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up, looking forward to doing battle. Finding it hard to choose any Wolves players to go in my squad, maybe when the goalkeeper situation becomes clearer...

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up, looking forward to doing battle. Finding it hard to choose any Wolves players to go in my squad, maybe when the goalkeeper situation becomes clearer...
I think there is plenty of movement for all teams yet and don't expect anyone's team to look the same on GW1.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The free league comes up as an invalid code when trying to enter as a private league. Any ideas. (Beyond I’m a plank)?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The free league comes up as an invalid code when trying to enter as a private league. Any ideas. (Beyond I’m a plank)?
Have you selected a squad yet? Think you need to do that first.

If you’ve entered previous seasons it seems to remember and you don’t need to join again

Last edited:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you selected a squad yet? Think you need to do that first.

If you’ve entered previous seasons it seems to remember and you don’t need to join again
Thanks - needed a squad picked. All sorted.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score

Gedwolf

Reaction score
Hi all,

Still need members for the paid for league. Enter a team for just £10.

£10 Paid for League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
League Code: k7zy39

If you want to join the £10 league you can transfer £10 to:

Account - 39394867
Sort - 560069
David Palmer

Add your team name to the reference.

Free League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
League Code: 4pynu3

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Have joined the free leagues (incl the Mol Mix one - team name "Laughing Gravy") but not the £10... Out of interest how many in the £10 league?

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Winner-winner-chicken-dinner (not the name of my league winning team)... Have now entered what is very probably the winning team into the £10 Mol Mix Winner-takes-all league and will most likely buy a small island in the Philippines with my considerable winnings.

Let the winnings begin in my offshore account.

(Note to HMRC if viewing this thread: I do not have an offshore bank account and am still working, despite my advancing years, due to whoppingly large poorness)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom