Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans visiting from abroad

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My brother and his sons will be visiting from the States some time in April, dates TBC.

I've already suggested getting tickets for the midweeker v Palace will be easier than Villa which is likely to be switched to a Sunday anyway...

Does anyone know what avenue's I can explore with the club about acquiring tickets for them?

Thanks in advance.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
My brother and his sons will be visiting from the States some time in April, dates TBC.

I've already suggested getting tickets for the midweeker v Palace will be easier than Villa which is likely to be switched to a Sunday anyway...

Does anyone know what avenue's I can explore with the club about acquiring tickets for them?

Thanks in advance.
Best contacting Fan Services for more information - Fans
Wolves Fan Services is the central hub for all supporter enquiries, ranging from tickets and shop.. etc.

Your brother may have a better chance of getting tickets, if he is a Wolves International Member 2022/23.
Or, if he is a member of an Official Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club in the States. Good luck.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best contacting Fan Services for more information - Fans
Wolves Fan Services is the central hub for all supporter enquiries, ranging from tickets and shop.. etc.

Your brother may have a better chance of getting tickets, if he is a Wolves International Member 2022/23.
Or, if he is a member of an Official Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club in the States. Good luck.
@USA Wolf @Houston Lobo Any advice? Do you have a Texan supporters club? My nephews live in Houston now. Would joining the club make getting tickets easier?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
@USA Wolf @Houston Lobo Any advice? Do you have a Texan supporters club? My nephews live in Houston now. Would joining the club make getting tickets easier?
Lots of Houston Wolves info here. Great club.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score

Ask them to register for Houston Wolves via the Worldwide Wolves section of the website. This is free, and Houston Wolves doesn’t have any fees either.

Also getting the International Membership wouldn’t do any harm as this can help with points towards general sale tickets if/when they become available.

For home games, I think it’s roughly 30 days from the fixture, Worldwide Wolves will ask for applications to claim a small pool of tickets. I can do this on behalf of a Houston Wolves member, and if successful the transaction is then made between them and the Club.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
@PumpKing is also pretty good at arranging things behind the scenes too

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ask them to register for Houston Wolves via the Worldwide Wolves section of the website. This is free, and Houston Wolves doesn’t have any fees either.

Also getting the International Membership wouldn’t do any harm as this can help with points towards general sale tickets if/when they become available.

For home games, I think it’s roughly 30 days from the fixture, Worldwide Wolves will ask for applications to claim a small pool of tickets. I can do this on behalf of a Houston Wolves member, and if successful the transaction is then made between them and the Club.
Thanks for that. I'll tell the boys and my brother.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
As stated above, give Fan Services a bell and they will respond rather quickly.

Enjoy your visit when it comes!

Back
Top Bottom