Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans From All Over The World

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just seen this really nice story in the E&S of an Argentinian guy who has adopted Wolves as his team after seeing us play during the pandemic. I love stories like this, and it seems his support for our club has had a positive impact on him. I'm always interested in how people started supporting the club - especially when it isn't the "'I'm from Wolverhampton and my family always supported Wolves" - which is ironically exactly why I'm a Wolves fan.

Hopefully we get a few more fans around the world like this chap!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Sweden..growing up in the early 70`s..we had our own version of Match of the Day.
Combined with pools betting,and trotting!(a rather big thing in Sweden)
Back in the 70´s in autumn and winter..not much to do than watch football from England(we had two channels on the tele back then..and most of it shwing was like puppy theathre from Chechoslovakia!)

I became Wolves back around 1975 i recon.

Remember watchin Franny Lee have a go at Bite your legs of...must have been 75 and I was Wolves..Peter Shilton was in goal for Stoke FFS!

BBC back then had some sort of television centre in the West Midlands.They were always showing matches involving Midlands teams..and Wolves were on alot.

Then I saw Kenny Hibbitt score for us..and that was it.

A swedish fan of WWFC for life.I still miss it you know..Kenny scoring.

It was a beauty(at least as I remember it)..:)

R

reanswolf

It's funny isn't it. Live in reans and your neighbour supports Man U and he's the scum of the Earth. Someone in BA supports Wolves and it's wonderful. Never know what to think to be honest.
I’m sure I’ve said those exact words in the past?

Or was it about Sky?

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
It's funny isn't it. Live in reans and your neighbour supports Man U and he's the scum of the Earth. Someone in BA supports Wolves and it's wonderful. Never know what to think to be honest.
To me, there's a big difference between a plastic glory hunter and people like this

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To me, there's a big difference between a plastic glory hunter and people like this
You're right! There's a big difference in supporting a team such as Man Utd, who are arguably the biggest football brand in the world, and teams like us, where many fans of the modern game have only recently learned of our existence.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see the conundrum. The scenario you describe has solicited the logical response.

Argy Wolves fan = good

United next door = scum

Obviously duh.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really enjoyed having a wolves Penfriend when I was abou 15. We would swap football programmes and he would send me newspaper cuttings from the E&S.

I still have the wolves shirt he sent me in 1986. Thanks Tim Nash ;)

Whilst wolves were dropping like a stone down the league I was really enjoying being a fan, Sounds weird I know.

Just need to bring back those hooped socks.

Back
Top Bottom