Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fans digging in

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going back to the Brighton game and it is clear that the supporters that night understood how important the final 15 minutes were my own hands where red and sore and went home with Gary O Neils Barmy Army still bouncing around in my head.
They created an atmospere of complete defiance to anything or anyone who oppose us and without doubt became the 12th man, with 11 games to go that could become 13 are we able to dig deep and find the same stuff the players are bringing to the table for what remains of this amazing season.

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I remember reading Hobbs earlier in the season saying we need a team on the pitch that the fans can relate to and see themselves. Hardworking, humble, empty the tank every game. I think we’ve got it.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Odd isn't it, like the crowd have suddenly gone back 30 years and realised they are there to help the team, not just be entertained.
Yeah strange as a lot of pundits are. Ow saying that fans are there to be entertained first and foremost which is why Moyes gets a hard time and the Spammers want him sacked.

I think this is an inevitable outcome if the rise of fans as tourists.

With the PL as England’s most successful and arguably greatest cultural export, it’s not a surprise, but does make it harder to build up atmosphere

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Need more songs still, didn’t get there yesterday, was the Semedo song sung? Or Gomes?
Semedo got a song.

First half was quieter but we were under the cosh and the game had a bit of a 'mid table, last on MOTD' sort of feel. If we'd have conceded then, the game may have fizzled out like the Brentford game did.

It's not just hyperbole to say the crowd got the game going and lifted the team to new heights during that early second half period and saw a tired squad over the line.

JasonWWFC

Groupie
Reaction score
Good he deserves it
It did Chris only words they got wrong was that he swapped the Nou Camp for the Steve Bull pal not the South Bank , He obviously heard the J9 /J10 at it yesterday , J9 n 1/2 wasn't there lol

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need more songs still, didn’t get there yesterday, was the Semedo song sung? Or Gomes?
Yeah, Semedo, Gomes and Doyle and the usual Lemina one plus a quick rendition for Sa after his brilliant 5 minutes in the second half.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Great to hear the crowd really backing the lads. Can't wait to be in amongst them next season.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We signed him for a fiver
He loves the gold and black
His name is Maximilian
He's the leader of the pack
He played futsal for England
He's Wanderers through and through
He hates the ... albion
The villa and the blues

Allez Allez Allez
Like that very much, just drop the one word He’s before the leader of the pack, fits better?
Apologies for being so padatic

superwolves

Reaction score
Quite a simple song would be
Super super max, super super max….. you get my drift
Would be nice for his name to be chanted seems deserved to me he's a good team player ever present game after game reliable. Its nice to hear all our players names chanted it must improve there performance aswell

Back
Top Bottom