Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fair play Jez

A

ashfordwolf

For being loyal to Mick and respecting what he had done, for making the decision to get rid, for giving us daily updates on proceedings, for telling us precisely what we are looking for from our target, for not pant wetting like so many of us...

Jez and Steve take a lot of stick but I'm sure that once the announcement has been made there will be plenty eating humble pie!

P

Paul76

Afternoon Jez. How are you doing? Enjoying the sights of London?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Are you for real?!...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Essex Wolf

When it comes to some player deals Jez has done some brilliant work but is he not employed by the club owner and just doing as his remit asks?

W

Westport Wolf

Well said Ashford and Essex. WAAAAY too many pant wetters amongst our fans lately. Sit back and let them get on with the job. There's very little we can do to influence them from our respective computers. Unless of course you want to email the club about your favoured candidate.

For all of the slagging Morgan and Moxey are getting, let's not forget there are other members of the board who are keeping silent. In respect to the 2 Ms, they are holding talks in London to keep the media glare away from Wolverhampton, so as not to upset the players too much. Players who are preparing for a match next weekend. Clever thinking if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who do you think we will appoint then? Guardiola?

A

ashfordwolf

How about a rendition of Super Jez at Newcastle next weekend... Oh, taking it to far again!!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
How about a rendition of Super Jez at Newcastle next weekend... Oh, taking it to far again!!

I suggested this once, for the sake of a 'feel good factor'....went down like a lead balloon!

R

reanswolf

Well said Ashford and Essex. WAAAAY too many pant wetters amongst our fans lately. Sit back and let them get on with the job. There's very little we can do to influence them from our respective computers. Unless of course you want to email the club about your favoured candidate.

For all of the slagging Morgan and Moxey are getting, let's not forget there are other members of the board who are keeping silent. In respect to the 2 Ms, they are holding talks in London to keep the media glare away from Wolverhampton, so as not to upset the players too much. Players who are preparing for a match next weekend. Clever thinking if you ask me.

Genius........we wouldnt want all this to affect their form would we! :embarassed:

W

Wexford Wolf

Well said Westport, too much scaremongering going on, some just love to criticise just for the sake of it, things being done properly so it seems.

If Curbishley has indeed turned us down as the scaremongers suggest, sure isn't the man not entitled to see what is on offer and then politely decline... Surely that is not the fault of the 2M's

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For being loyal to Mick and respecting what he had done, for making the decision to get rid, for giving us daily updates on proceedings, for telling us precisely what we are looking for from our target, for not pant wetting like so many of us...

Jez and Steve take a lot of stick but I'm sure that once the announcement has been made there will be plenty eating humble pie!
Decent, honourable yes, but down right stupid.

R

reanswolf

Actually -- Yes, a bit of form upset is required:cool:

So by taking the process to London that is going to maintain the status quo isnt it . How will the required "bit of form upset" occur? :confused:

Incidentally, as the OP highlighted, since when did Moxey make the decision to sack anyone?

D

Dewsburywolf

Actually -- Yes, a bit of form upset is required:cool:

So by taking the process to London that is going to maintain the status quo isnt it . How will the required "bit of form upset" occur? :confused:

Incidentally, as the OP highlighted, since when did Moxey make the decision to sack anyone?

I think you missed GHS's point. Our current form is dog turd so yes we do want it upsetting

Back
Top Bottom