Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fabio & RAN

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. RAN faded quite badly in the second half though. Makes me wonder why his fitness never seems to be up to that of his team mates.

JimB

Groupie
Reaction score
RAN is really talented with so much potential, just hope like so many before him, we don’t let him slip through our fingers.
For once I trust our manager to help develop him into a Wolves legend.

DJW

Reaction score
Agreed. RAN faded quite badly in the second half though. Makes me wonder why his fitness never seems to be up to that of his team mates.
He covered an awful lot of ground last night. His fitness has been questionable in the past but I don't think last night was an indication that its still an issue. If anything, given its a preseason game, I thought he looked a lot fitter and stronger.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Class Act those two were last night.. rather than give out about them a times maybe we need to show a bit love towards the, at the end of the day they are both still very young and both have a lot of potential..let's get behind them.. definitely cannot lose them.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They should be two mainstays of the team. Hopefully we play progressive and positive football, to help them develop. That is of course if they want to stay.

jeb01

Reaction score
From zeroes to heroes overnight?

We’ll see.

Lopetegui certainly has a lot of work to do in making the current squad (less any further leavers) into a competitive EPL team that doesn’t simply struggle to survive.

Despite two decent performances in the last few days the same old problem still persists. We don’t score enough goals.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These are 2 of the players that the team needs to be built around, Fabio played well and was shown lots of love by the fans last night which he seemed to return, now RAN I suspect his fitness issues may stem from the fact that perhaps he does not enjoy the nitty gritty of fitness training added to the possibility of being a young man in a foreign country he enjoys the food that is not good for him. I did'nt watch the stream for the first 20 or so minutes but RAN put Sasa on goal with a lovely through ball, and in the second half he fizzed a cross over which only needed a touch to get a goal, if Loppy agrees to either of these players being moved on then he aint the manager I thought he was.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN seeems to be down more to needing to be closer to home from a personal POV if the stories are to be believed.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Been saying this for a while now.

Our most talented players, with the biggest long-term upsides are RAN, Fabio, Nunes and Neto. Invest in them. Trust them. Build the side around them (Cunha, Kilman and Gomes are good starts for this).

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mix stories....someone has a theory that they mentioned and further down the line it becomes gospel....happens all the time....

Remember the moutinho coaching role one...another load of *******s....
it’s a hell of a ****ty thing for multiple posters to make up. i’ll give them the benefit of the doubt as it came from one of the few people claiming ITK that has shown reliability.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it’s a hell of a ****ty thing for multiple posters to make up. i’ll give them the benefit of the doubt as it came from one of the few people claiming ITK that has shown reliability.
I'm not saying the make it up...someone mentions somat and everybody latches on to it so it must be gospel as such....

And I don't believe anybody is in ITK that much they get personal information on a player.... speculation maybe not specific information...as I've said before I have a sibling who works for the club and if they was privy to that information they wouldn't reveal it..

It's speculation no more....just like people speculated moutinho was going to do a coaching role...they had spoke to him at all.....

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN seeems to be down more to needing to be closer to home from a personal POV if the stories are to be believed.
might be worth us bringing some family and/ or friends over and giving them jobs at Compton!!!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not saying the make it up...someone mentions somat and everybody latches on to it so it must be gospel as such....

And I don't believe anybody is in ITK that much they get personal information on a player.... speculation maybe not specific information...as I've said before I have a sibling who works for the club and if they was privy to that information they wouldn't reveal it..

It's speculation no more....just like people speculated moutinho was going to do a coaching role...they had spoke to him at all.....
so at what stage do we decide what we take at face value from ITKs? when it suits us?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
He’s still in Wolverhampton..

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was just personal issues, why was he training separately for a while?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
excellent. i’ve chosen to believe he may have some issues to deal with,
There are always conspiracy theories with every player, every descision that happens....doesn't make it all true..

I thought at the time....he didn't carry out his order correctly against Newcastle away and was dropped by lopetugui.......and it snowballed from there ... That's my theory and speculation.... believe it if you want ....it's very plausible....

Play him it will all go away ...

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been saying this for a while now.

Our most talented players, with the biggest long-term upsides are RAN, Fabio, Nunes and Neto. Invest in them. Trust them. Build the side around them (Cunha, Kilman and Gomes are good starts for this).
They are the family silver.

RAN especially seems pointless selling (unless he has to return to France) due to the large % of any fee which would reduce whatever the buying club wants to fork out. He's more of a winger for me but useful in terms of squad numbers that he can cover 2 positions (Neto or Bueno).

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The key to our future is building up a solid core of talented, HUNGRY, young players who can develop together over the next two seasons.
We have them already: Bueno, Hodge, Gomes, Traore, Ait-Nouri, Silva, Neto, Fraser, Toti, Chiquinho. Keep them, develop them and yes Fabio and Ait-Nouri must be held on to, especially with our current inability to strengthen the squad. Both have a high ceiling transfer value if they can find consistency. Even Nunes/Cunha are only 23/ 24 and Kilman and Kaladjzic only just 26. We do have a good core of young talent there and all we need for now is another quality CB in the mix.
The 'old timers' like Sa, Semedo, Dawson, Lemina, Hwang, Doherty, Bentley offer a good balance of experience. There is also Mosquera, Hoever, Cundle, Lembikisa etc in the background......Podence and Jonny presumably leaving will help finance at least one addition hopefully.
Hold on to this group-add one or two players of quality and we could become a top 10 side consistently for two or three years. A goalscorer definitely the priority unless Fabio/Sasa/Cunha catch fire.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lack of playing time of the last 12 months and, just like talent, some people aren’t physically gifted to be athletes. RAN’s technically superb so it’s trade-off.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The mix stories....someone has a theory that they mentioned and further down the line it becomes gospel....happens all the time....

Remember the moutinho coaching role one...another load of *******s....

Or the Nuno leaving because he missed his family story. Or Sasa being injured the day we bought him and being forced to play by Bruno.

Back
Top Bottom