Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup

superwolves

Reaction score
We have put ourselves into position now the cup is in reach and there for the taking let's make sure we grasp it with both hands now and finish the job off

superwolves

Reaction score
I would guess there's plenty of people sitting on some decent pay outs off the bookies if we achieve it

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
I don't desperately NEED us to win the FA Cup, I just want us to fulfill our potential and those two things amount to one and the same thing. We mustn't act like we're entitled to it though.
It would be hugely disappointing to lose to anyone other than City but I'm just going to enjoy the weekend and I feel immensely proud to be a Wolf.
Qué Sera Sera.

superwolves

Reaction score
I would say we are the team deserving of it having had to beat Liverpool and Manure plus scoring late in injury time to stay in it

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to the Wembley trip for the semi, if we don’t get through to the final then we will still have that, and our best FA cup run in 21 years is systematic of the progress we are making regardless of the result.

superwolves

Reaction score
No for me we have to go and finish the job off now second best is nowhere

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would guess there's plenty of people sitting on some decent pay outs off the bookies if we achieve it
I had a punt on us for both cups near the start of the season hoping one is going to pay off (14/1)

Back
Top Bottom