Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup Kits

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Didn't we have to borrow someone else's shorts once for a game? Seem to remember them being red but beyond that my memory is **** so can't remember who it was. Round about the early 90s I think, unless I dreamt it all.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't we have to borrow someone else's shorts once for a game? Seem to remember them being red but beyond that my memory is **** so can't remember who it was. Round about the early 90s I think, unless I dreamt it all.
Against Oxford.

Blue Molineux brand shirt with red Oxford shorts

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember in 2017 when we were wore that fluorescent away kit at Carrow Road.

Eye bleeding stuff.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was trying to think of an FA Cup final where both teams changed kits that I had seen back in the days when it kicked off at 3 pm and was far more of an event that it is now. Eventually it came to me, the 1980 final saw Arsenal play in yellow shirts and blue shorts and West Ham played in all white with some bits of claret and blue on the collars and shorts.

Arsenal made 3 FA Cup finals in row from 1978 to 1980 and not once did they ever play in their home kit !

Saddo that I am I have remembered another FA Cup Final from the eighties were both teams changed colours. It was 1982 and Spurs played in all yellow like Chelsea did this year and QPR wore red shirts and black shorts. I know I need to get out more :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom