Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup 3rd Round draw tonight

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
One of my great wishes has been to see Wolves in the cup final. I just missed out on 1960 as I was only about six years old and cannot remember it. I have seen us in semi finals, only to fall at the last hurdle. This season though, while I would like Wolves to do well in the cup, I think I would take three points against Liverpool in preference to a cup victory.
Imagine saying to someone in 1960 that we wouldn't make the Cup Final again in the next 62 years. Even though I guess it's become less and less important to the top teams, the pool of teams that get there seems to be ever smaller. Maybe this year, two potential finalists out of the way after we beat Liverpool and Man City v Chelsea, it'll open up for us!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much as it was not the best draw for Wolves I did feel disappointed for Boreham Wood. They have the Manager on the BBC draw show and give him all the big build up " Well I dare say you want a Premier League at home " and who do they get....... home to Accrington Stanley o_Oo_Oo_O

Okay, I know they could win and increase and their shot at top side in the 4th Round but the look of " Oh FFS " on the Boreham Wood bloke's face said it all for me.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably been said by others, but this season, I don't give a stuff about the FA Cup. Glad we''l be out rather quickly as it's the league and that alone that matters.
I am usually a big fan of the cup comps, but avoiding relegation is all that matters.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wonder when we’ll get the date and kick off confirmed? Assuming once the TV channels have decided what they’re putting on.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****. All to put us on ITV bloody 4.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No trains. Grrr. Looks like a trip on the coach. Grr. Stupid time tho.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great for people who want to be sat at home at 8pm on a Saturday night watching football (eg nobody) terrible for fans.

Ain’t got a clue have they.

Back
Top Bottom