Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA charge GON

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good brief would argue otherwise
They won’t give two hoots about the decision on the pitch….. a panel has backed it up as correct too, which won’t help Gary.

They will only care about his behaviour and conduct in that interaction. If he has been removed for his conduct, i am sorry he is categorically ****ed!!! He will struggle to get much mitigation for his conduct over a decision that the powers that be feel was correct.

Good brief or not, he is in hot water

Nige

Reaction score
Who cares .. and for the record I don't think GON does either. Maybe he is banned for a few games. Won't make a difference now to our season. although the **** decisions might have !!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They won’t give two hoots about the decision on the pitch….. a panel has backed it up as correct too, which won’t help Gary.

They will only care about his behaviour and conduct in that interaction. If he has been removed for his conduct, i am sorry he is categorically ****ed!!! He will struggle to get much mitigation for his conduct over a decision that the powers that be feel was correct.

Good brief or not, he is in hot water
He's probably going to get fined. If they suspend him they better have some damning evidence.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who cares .. and for the record I don't think GON does either. Maybe he is banned for a few games. Won't make a difference now to our season. although the **** decisions might have !!
It might make a difference as at the rate we are taking injuries he might be needed to play. :D

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only way things may eventually change is if people like GON stand up to the suits. His reaction to that ridiculous decision was understandable in the context of a season in which we have been on the receiving end of terrible decision after terrible decision.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My only concern here is that it may go against us on the field of play if the PGMOL stands together on this one.

We could get even more ridiculous decisions against us? That's already happening, so we have nothing to lose there.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'd love to have someone go through all the yellow cards issued to staff at all clubs and how many of them are in response to awful refereeing decisions. Maybe the PGMOL will work out that the solution to getting coaches to behave better is to stop making so many dreadful decisions - or even to just get rid of VAR?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I'd love to have someone go through all the yellow cards issued to staff at all clubs and how many of them are in response to awful refereeing decisions. Maybe the PGMOL will work out that the solution to getting coaches to behave better is to stop making so many dreadful decisions - or even to just get rid of VAR?
That would take brain cells

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends what the report contains if he was violent then who knows @wolfslair also thinks it’s quite serious for him to be removed

I don’t know more than Chinese whispers….

So I won’t say with certainty what has happened as one “story” really doesn’t strike to me as being things GON would say or close to how we would expect him to behave from how he presents himself and we have gotten to know him……

and on this one I am saying i just think with the wording used, it isn’t going to be a simple hearing for GON OR the people setting out the case.

I think this is going to be a stitch up against him!!!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Touchline ban's do little to affect teams results from my experience. GON will still be able to see the game unfold in the stands and pass on instructions. Shouting at players mid-match does absolutely nothing, even if no manager will ever stop doing it.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Touchline ban's do little to affect teams results from my experience. GON will still be able to see the game unfold in the stands and pass on instructions. Shouting at players mid-match does absolutely nothing, even if no manager will ever stop doing it.

They are also banned from being with the team at the ground before the game too

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect a game of thrones style penance, with Gaz marched naked down Waterloo rd, with Howard ringing the bell…. Just hope Gaz has his merkin on order

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom