Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ex-Wolves men move

TheStalePolice

Reaction score
Some recent moves for ex-Wolves players etc.

Mark Connolly Bolton to Crawley on a free; Jason Shackell Derby to Burnley for an undisclosed fee believed to be a chicken korma; Freddy Eastwood (oh how we loved/hated him) Coventry to Southend on a free; and finally, Tommy Docherty unattached to Exeter City. When asked about this signing, the Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale was quoted as saying, "He may be 84 but he will be a presence in the box." (rather tempting fate there, Paul).

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mark Connolly Bolton to Crawley on a free; Jason Shackell Derby to Burnley for an undisclosed fee believed to be a chicken korma; Freddy Eastwood (oh how we loved/hated him) Coventry to Southend on a free; and finally, Tommy Docherty unattached to Exeter City. When asked about this signing, the Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale was quoted as saying, "He may be 84 but he will be a presence in the box." (rather tempting fate there, Paul).

The Shackell one's an interesting one. I don't remember seeing much of him when he was here, seems to have done pretty well at Derby too.

Freddie Eastwood back at Southend. That free-kick against United in the cup must seem a million miles away now. How the 'mighty' have fallen.

S

Shergar

On reading the thread about the old terrace songs, i just remembered:

(NUMB)
****s up Mary Brown,
****s up Mary Brown,
Tommy Tommy Docherty
Tommy Tommy Docherty

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shackell went for over a million I believe :eek:

W

Womble19

On reading the thread about the old terrace songs, i just remembered:

(NUMB)
****s up Mary Brown,
****s up Mary Brown,
Tommy Tommy Docherty
Tommy Tommy Docherty

i do know that tommy docherty is currently working at burnley, drinks in a little village pub in weir (rossendale) spoke to him a few months back and he gave me an old programme from a game he played in still in immaculate condition

Back
Top Bottom