Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ex Albion Players V Wolves

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right so I understand this is going to be an unpopular opinion but am I the only one who finds booing ex Albion players completely derative
Foster on Twitter has put up a tweet absolutely ruining us in reference to when they beat us 5-1 and the tweet in fairness is harmless banter yet wolves fans are responding like he just ****ed in your Christmas dinner. I recall lee Hughes getting barrels and playing out his skin
Fact is we are going places and West Brom are losing to Wigan so whilst I get rivalries and local rivalries are important helping a player feel motivated to raise their game seems counter intuitive to what we want to achieve

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Foster is ****e wouldn’t pay any attention to what he says. Anyway, I bet the Olbeeyun fans boo our old lads when they go to the hawthorns.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Foster the loyal servant who couldn't wait to jump ship, even those thick $$$$s will see through that
Wanted to stay then put in a transfer request, no better than Fletcher

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right so I understand this is going to be an unpopular opinion but am I the only one who finds booing ex Albion players completely derative
Foster on Twitter has put up a tweet absolutely ruining us in reference to when they beat us 5-1 and the tweet in fairness is harmless banter yet wolves fans are responding like he just ****ed in your Christmas dinner. I recall lee Hughes getting barrels and playing out his skin
Fact is we are going places and West Brom are losing to Wigan so whilst I get rivalries and local rivalries are important helping a player feel motivated to raise their game seems counter intuitive to what we want to achieve
What does 'completely derative' mean???? I assume it's a typo but I can't see what word you were trying to write?

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Your memory is ****e.

Lee Hughes has never played out his skin against us.

He was visibly rattled everytime he played against us, particularly at Molineux which is why he only had 1 BCD goal - a penalty.

Unless you want to count his game against us for Notts County in a League Cup game against our kids.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Your memory is ****e.

Lee Hughes has never played out his skin against us.

He was visibly rattled everytime he played against us, particularly at Molineux which is why he only had 1 BCD goal - a penalty.

Unless you want to count his game against us for Notts County in a League Cup game against our kids.
But using facts doesn't suit his derative.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conversely, let's discuss half an hour of singing "if Danny Mills can play for England so can I", affecting his performance and seeing old slaphead subbed off.

I don't really care if Foster or anyone else wants to do a snarky tweet after a match. During the match I want us to be right in their earhole, irritating the **** out of them. And for him to quickly get onto his phone following the match, says to me we succeeded. This time it didn't help us but next time it might.

If they don't have a wolf on their chest give them hell.

W

we8wba

Foster is ****e wouldn’t pay any attention to what he says. Anyway, I bet the Olbeeyun fans boo our old lads when they go to the hawthorns.

He’s actually a very decent man

Completed the marathon for charity
Took part in the Ikeme video
Yesterday took part in the get well Jim video

He’s just enjoying some light banter which we duly gave him during the game too

Can’t take it don’t give it scenario

E

Edgmond Wolf

Yes only you finds it derative

Back
Top Bottom