Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hey everyone we have a game tomorrow !!!!

Im hopeful so im going for 1 - 3 to us, we will finally start taking our chances Cunha, Fabio and Neto to score

ps we could also get battered !!

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Think it will tell us a lot about this current squad and where the mood is at if they don’t show up tomorrow. Hoping they will be at it and if they are we should get something….gotta keep it tight first 20 and the home fans will get restless which will help us. Going big Sasa to come on and score the winner in a close 0-1.

RichB

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
1 nil to Everton who score a late goal despite us having all the possession and chances. Wouldn’t surprise me if a dodgy VAR call was thrown in too.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not feeling positive about the club in general today so will probably change this but I reckon Everton 2-0. We will wilt against their diagonal balls and set pieces eventually and we will all go in to panic mode (myself too).

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton dominate, but we ride our luck and win 2 nil.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1
Andy King scoring for them late on after us taking a shock early lead through an Andy King o.g.

loppers86

Reaction score
Everton ? wolves 0.

plus a serious injury in a position we are short of cover.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 Big Sasa last 10 mins

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it’s got an Everton win all over it. 1-0 or 2-0 Everton

Melt down on here and toxic for Blackpool.

Really hope I’m wrong.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As @Redhillwolf says, first and foremost it's about attitude. Come out like they came out for the 2nd half last week and 4-0 Everton is entirely possible.
Play like they played vs United and in the first half vs Brighton and we should win comfortably. Everton were dismal vs Villa

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton are dire, Dyche or no Dyche. Spoke to a Villa mate who said he couldn’t believe how bad they were and how utterly clueless up front. Play anything like we did against Man Utd we will win comfortably. Even a performance like against Brighton will be good enough.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy Everton win, thus begins the slow descent.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
The fact that GON plays a high line despite us being vulnerable to counter attacks and Everton are an utter shambles defensively are cancelled out by the fact that both sets of forwards **** themselves when in sight of the goal. 0-0.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see a 1-1 draw. Neither club is capable of scoring more and, knowing us, we will allow the hopeless Maupay to score for the first time in months. Let's pretend in fantasy land that Fabio actually scores a goal.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read through the Everton forum match thread and they are absolutely dreading this and praying for a draw.

We need to get at them immediately from the beginning of the game and pen them in, I think they'll crumble quick and the crowd will be on them. This could be a great opportunity for our strikers to get some confidence in them.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton are possibly the worst team in the league, much weaker than last year, and have several players missing through injury. Wolves have a full squad to pick from, minus Nunes of course, so I am therefore really confident that we will balls this one up and lose 2-0.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chances will be related, if they are taken then Wolves win.

Everton 2 - 3 Wolves

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
What I hope and what is more likely are two very different things!

All the pressure is going to be on Everton, so if we don't concede early then the crowd will get restless. I just hope we start on the front foot. Cunha is key for me, and hopefully Hwang starts.

Everton 1 Wolves 2 (Gomes & Ait Nouri)

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everton is absolute horse****.
We are bad,but we aint that bad.
There is no excuses if we cannot win this one.
Everton 0 Wolves 2

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everton are terrible and have a host of injuries (not that they have good players anyway). Wolves need to win to show we arent bang in trouble. And i think we will. 2-0 to the good guys

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves, Hwangy boy with the winner.

Back
Top Bottom