Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton predictions

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On paper, we would be big favourites. But this reminds me of when we won at Sunderland under Mick in our Stephen Hunt season. There's just far more at stake for the away team and I think they will win
Sunderland had a lot of regular first teamers absent through injury that day though, we shouldn't have.

I'd love to see Neves sign off with a worldy,but can imagine Everton will be much more up for it and come away with a 2-0 or 3-1 win.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0 .......3
Killed on the break

Hope I'm wrong but look what they did to Brighton .

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love us to send them down after 70 odd years largely scrapping by. Surely their luck runs out soon. Their fans are so entitled when they could easily be league one like Sheffield Wednesday and us not so long ago. But that's all history and I guess it's who wants it more on the day. I can't see any our lot risking injury at this stage and that may be the difference unfortunately. My only glimmer is that so many top players are in their final act at Molineux so I hope that means something.
Wolves 2 Everton 2

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 maybe? I was going to try getting tickets (last minute) for this but I’m in two minds now if it’s going to be testimonial paced.

Basically if we aren’t up for it then Everton will run through us and bully us all over the pitch.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 0 wolves
Jimenez to come on in 85th min,, panenko Pickford from the spot on 86 , go off to a standing ovation on 88

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though our home record is pretty good I think Everton still needing to get a result to stay up will give them the edge on the day.

Wolves 1 Everton 2

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These lot have a bit about them and they will be so desperate. However, despite us being firmly on the beach, I think we'll dig in and put on a performance for our last home game.

2-1 Wolves.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the beach. Comfortable Everton win.

Followed by a half hearted lap of honour at the end to mirror our half hearted squad (a few notable exceptions).

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would so like us to win our final home game and help consign Everton to a deserved first spell in the Chump.
So my heart says 2-1 and my head can mind it's own buisiness!! :)

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the sake of how their manager has treated Coady, I wish that Wolves would beat them, although the latter has more motivation to win the game.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly an Everton win. They are scrapping for survival and after their 5-1 win away at Brighton they will be confident away from home.

In comparison Wolves are in holiday mode.

I really want to see Everton relegated but 3 points against us should see them safe.

0-2 Everton

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're on the beach so will hand Everton the lifeline they need.....

0-2

This. I see Everton winning this pretty comfortably tbh. We'll be in party mode sending all the players that are leaving off and they'll be treating it as their biggest game of the season, which it is really. Throw in Dyche and can't see much other than an Everton win.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Okey dokey - we fans have a MASSIVE part to play on Saturday. I think a lot of wolves fans would be happy for Everton to be relegated. Everton and their fans will be up for it so we need to make molineux intimidating for them and let the lads know we want a result. Ruben says the fans lift the team so let's be on it from the start. If we are and the team react I can see a positive result for us otherwise if it's quiet and nervy I see a loss coming. South Bank we need to produce our "A"game for this one and other stands will follow our lead.

COYW

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves

Neves freekick that Pickford's little T-rex arms can't get close to

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Calvert Lewin possibly done for the season.

Interesting

SydneyWolf26

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we will lose this one, 2-0. But I have a feeling we’ll get something at the Emirates.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that confirmation or a rumour ?

From the club:

“Dom had a tight groin, and because of his history, we had to get him off. We’ll have to wait and see, but the hope is he came off before damage was done.'

Then quoted him as 50/50 for the last 2 games.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the club:

“Dom had a tight groin, and because of his history, we had to get him off. We’ll have to wait and see, but the hope is he came off before damage was done.'

Thanks

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the club:

I assume they will strap him up like a mummy and send him out for as long as possible against us.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope that Everton’s intensity will be contagious. A few bad challenges by them, getting our crowd involved and snapping them out of the traditional last home game of the season mood is what we need.

Hopefully our home form is something that the players and coaching team are extremely proud of and want to preserve.

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
My typical mindset leading up to the game is - Today, we definitely get beat-Tomorrow, we probably just get beat -Thursday, gonna be a draw-Friday, we manage to scrape the win and then on Matchday, full of confidence and nothing other than a 3-0 win for us.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Think it will be a real battle of a game with what's at stake for Everton, going for 2-2.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comfortable 2-0 win for us. Everton may well be up for it but so will our lads if for many of them it's going to be their swansong. I expect Neves to be almost superhuman in his efforts

wolves4life

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was confident of a win until I saw who the ref is. 0-0.

Back
Top Bottom