Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

ESPN Classic Channel: Tonight 11pm..

wesley

Reaction score
..Wolves v Leicester 2003/04. The life and times of King Rat:)

loopy lupine

Reaction score
Cheers Wesley - I re-watched the game last night and brought back some great memories.

I had completely forgotten that Hassan Katchloul (sp) played for us!! Well, played might be a strong word to use there.

B

Bilston_Wolf

Just looked, it's the Man City v Wolves game tonight.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Just looked, it's the Man City v Wolves game tonight.

I don't think I'll be able to watch that one. That Wright-Phillips goal was an absolute heartbreaker. Forget the Bolton match the next week, this really was the moment where we were relegated in all but name.

S

Shifnal Wolf

The team we used to have was shocking compared to now! So slow and we only had 3 players under 25 I think (Miller, Clyde and Okoronkwo). Yes that had experience but this team now is fitter and that goes a long way to counter the experience of Ince, Irwin etc. BTW, I also noticed that 2 of Man citehs goals were from fouls which clearly were not fouls and I'm hoping this won't happen too muhc this season

D

Dewsburywolf

BTW, I also noticed that 2 of Man citehs goals were from fouls which clearly were not fouls and I'm hoping this won't happen too muhc this season

Think you're going to be disappointed if Keogh's penalty appeal at Wigan is anything to go by.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Think you're going to be disappointed if Keogh's penalty appeal at Wigan is anything to go by.

I've consigned myself to it already sadly. If we get more than 1 penalty this season, then I'll think the world has gone mad

D

Dewsburywolf

I've consigned myself to it already sadly. If we get more than 1 penalty this season, then I'll think the world has gone mad

Sorry Shifnal that wasn't intended as a dig at you just that the amount of folks (non Wolves fans) who've said it was a stonewall penalty to me is into dozens.

Back
Top Bottom