Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Espanyol radio commentary

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On Thursday I am at a works presentation all day at Elland Road leaving at about 5pm. I dont have digital radio in the car. How can I listen to the game?

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Could get it on your phone if you have enough data?

S

ShropshireLad

I have never tried tbh, normally either there or watch on tv
If you have a laptop which might give better sound or you can access it on your phone register now and you’ll be prepared. However, I’m not certain that the Europa League games will be broadcast by WM Radio which is why I asked if it was on. Nevertheless, it’s a way you can listen to any other games you don’t attend.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I haven't got DAB So that's the radio out but I have a decent ammount of data on my phone so it looks like Talksport2 on the phone in and out of reception down the M1/A50

loopy lupine

Reaction score
If you can plug your phone into the car and play through that, use the Wolves app for commentary. I did that for the Villa league cup game whilst I was travelling.

Just make sure you turn notifications off from the app and other apps because commentary is about 30 seconds behind.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If you can plug your phone into the car and play through that, use the Wolves app for commentary. I did that for the Villa league cup game whilst I was travelling.

Just make sure you turn notifications off from the app and other apps because commentary is about 30 seconds behind.
Sounds like a winner if I only knew how (born 1956)

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does the car radio have Bluetooth? If so just stream it on the phone to the car radio.
If not, is there a 3mm jack input on the front of the radio? If so, acquire a 3mm jack lead from somewhere (not Tandy or Maplin) and plug into your phone. Download the Wolves app and register on there. You'll get Mikey commentating on all things gold.
If you have no jack input on the radio or no jack output on the phone then try earphones straight outta the phone.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also, if you leave Leeds at 5pm, you could well be within range of 95.6FM Radio WM if you're heading back to the Midlands by the time it kicks off.
Traffic permitting you could be around the Nottingham area by kick off and WM hits there, albeit a little scratchy.

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Also, if you leave Leeds at 5pm, you could well be within range of 95.6FM Radio WM if you're heading back to the Midlands by the time it kicks off.
Traffic permitting you could be around the Nottingham area by kick off and WM hits there, albeit a little scratchy.
5pm kick off i think

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does the car radio have Bluetooth? If so just stream it on the phone to the car radio.
If not, is there a 3mm jack input on the front of the radio? If so, acquire a 3mm jack lead from somewhere (not Tandy or Maplin) and plug into your phone. Download the Wolves app and register on there. You'll get Mikey commentating on all things gold.
If you have no jack input on the radio or no jack output on the phone then try earphones straight outta the phone.
Got the jack thanks

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I shall watch the Espanyol game on German DAZN who show Europa League matches.
If I was over in England on Thursday, I could log in and watch it there.
For new customers, first month free but you have to buy at least one month for 11,99 Euro.
Not sure if there is a way to subscribe from the UK though.
Or a way round it.

Back
Top Bottom