Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England v Croatia predictions

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-2, Stones and Kane. Win 6-5 on penalties.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too close to call. Best to have all your lucky charms close by during the game. Acquire some Karma....
Pay your parking ticket.....donate to charity...invite your mother-in-law for a couple weeks,(yes,yes, I know, but it’s for England,man).....and, now , this ones gonna be tough but buy a round or two for a Villa fan.
Ok...I’m leaving now.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm too scared to have a crack at predicting in case I jynx it.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
I just read we are playing in our all white kit against Croatia’s all black away kit. We’ve had to change our shorts so not to clash with theirs.

But here’s the thing I don’t get - when Croatia played Russia last night in the same all black, the ref also wore black shorts and socks. Surely that would cause more confusion for players? FIFA are a proper bunch of idiots sometimes.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too close to call ... but we are more than capable of beating them. Come on England!

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Won't make a prediction to avoid the jinx but seen nothing at all to fear from them.

Plus they've got two matches that have gone full distance in their legs. Could be a massive factor.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 England, Croatia look good on paper but are terrible.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Won't make a prediction to avoid the jinx but seen nothing at all to fear from them.

Plus they've got two matches that have gone full distance in their legs. Could be a massive factor.
Can't go on a prediction thread and not predict :):p

M

MonkeySpanner

I think this is going to be full on. I also think Sterling might get one. I also had a dream that Sterling scored the winner that won us the WC:
England 3 - 2 Croatia

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My heart says a 2-0 win to us,
My head says a 2-1 win.... :)
ENGLAND!!!

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-2 England. Croatia havecbetter finishers than Sweden who had their chances. Croatia will score can see England getting a penalty again and 2 more set piece goals. Bring it on. C'monnnnnnnnnn it's coming home.

F

FLEET WOLF

1-0 to England, with us hanging on a bit towards the end!!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Head says we lose, heart says we win.

Got to make Vida commit. He's the weak link in the defense. Very rash, shows his hamd early. Sterling could give him nightmares if he's going to run at him.

F

Fast Eddie

France are clear favourites to beat Belgium in 90 mins with the bookies. England are marginal favourites to win in 90 mins. I'm surprised at both. I think Belgium and Croatia should be marginal favourites. Hoping for and England win of course.

1 - 1 penalties and then......

BN1Wolves

Reaction score
France are clear favourites to beat Belgium in 90 mins with the bookies. England are marginal favourites to win in 90 mins. I'm surprised at both. I think Belgium and Croatia should be marginal favourites. Hoping for and England win of course.

1 - 1 penalties and then......
When I looked this morning on bet365 England were 5/4 and Croatia 12/5. Thats not marginal . Id say based on that England are firm favourites.

F

Fast Eddie

When I looked this morning on bet365 England were 5/4 and Croatia 12/5. Thats not marginal . Id say based on that England are firm favourites.

Either way you look at it I was expecting Belgium to be slight favourites and croatia v england about even. I think there's value in a belgium croatia win double but I don't want to take the bet as I don't want to watch the match not minding if croatia win.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Knocker Lite

Lots of debate over Raheem Sterling and his value to the national side with many ex pros coming down on the side of hit rather than miss. I confess to not liking him as a player because he frustrates the hell out of me when playing for the national side. I think he lacks composure in the final third which undermines any good play that might proceed it. He fails to pick out the correct pass, correct weight of pass and fails to steady himself when in shooting positions.
I also think he lacks the required concentration levels which sees him running into offside or poor field positions which leads to England losing key possession in the final third of the pitch.
At club level Pep simplifies his game by having him running into separate zones to his team mates making his decision making easier. At national level along with Lingard there is a tendency for both of them to run into the same zones creating a clutter. So for me its no thanks on Sterling, I like cool and calm under pressure situations.

Now watch the lad perform against Croatia.

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we'll give a good account of ourselves. It would be great to get to the final.....
Can certainly beat Crotia...

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think It's gonna be messy whatever happens. Both sets of players can taste it now.

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly we've got to somehow counter the threat of Mssrs Modric, Rakitic and Mandzukic ( amongst others)therefore I suggest we select:

Titanic
Heroic. Epic. Bionic
Magic. Iconic. Tactic. Hectic. Poetic
Exotic
Erotic

On the bench we can keep the likes of Basic, Relic, Stoic and Static but maybe look to
call upon appropriate subs such as Manic, Frantic, Panic and Shambolic according to progress.

Simplistic

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9-0

It's the only prediction I'm able to make. Pavlovian response.

Back
Top Bottom