Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England Squad - Goalkeepers

Goalkeeper

• Joe Hart

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • Paul Robinson

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Ben Foster

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • John Ruddy

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Robert Green

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • David Stockdlae

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jack Butland

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
W

wolvo_boi

Now the season is over and we have the Euros to look forward to i thought i would do a few polls for the England squad before it is announced on Wednesday (not to sure as cant find the details but imagine it will be a 30 man preliminary)

Just pick 3 each as your 3 choices to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't Foster & Robinson retired from international football?

Joe Hart & Ruddy for me.

W

wolvo_boi

Yes I think so but I think with Hodgson they may offer their services back to the country, especially Foster.

Agree with you though, will be annoyed if Stockdale makes it ahead of Ruddy.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure i read somewhere that Foster has planned his wedding during the Euro's so that pretty much ruled him out with or without Roys influence

A

andyc225

I hope I never see Rob Green in an England shirt again. It's Joe Hart and John Ruddy for me. Ruddy has more than earned his chance.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem as i see it is that Joe Hart is so good anyone else will only warm the bench at best and one keeper not even manage that.

With the percieved mentality of Prem footballers you can see why no other goalies can be *****

B

bridgnorthwolf

Hart, Robinson and Green are the best 3 on that list, no doubt at all.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a complete no brainer for me. Hart, Foster and Robinson are by far the best on the list. Robinson has come in for so much unnecessary slack over the past few years. I can't believe I ever heard people criticising him for when that ball bobbled over his foot, these people have never stepped on a football pitch in their lives. He is a top class goalkeeper, who last season kept Blackburn's goals conceded down on numerous occasions with brilliant displays. He looks in better shape than he has done in the past, a wasted talent.

(Having said that, he's my 3rd choice keeper :D)

Back
Top Bottom