Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

End of Game Music

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Really infuriating!

The ref had barely blown the full time whistle before Rocking All Over The World was drowning out any natural post match celebration. Had to wait until it finished before we were allowed to sing Mario's name. Really grinds my gears. Something else along with VAR that ruins spontaneous celebrations.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I like rocking all over the world, then TnT Sports politely said might be rocking all over Midlands yet not the world. Yeah but I get what you mean mate. Should have waited a few minutes.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
I'm going to see Francis Rossi of the Quo tonight so I'll try and ask him to have a word.

It probably could have waited a bit today, and I'd like us to give Magic a spin again (Cunha and Hwang and Neto...), but I'm too happy to care.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really infuriating!

The ref had barely blown the full time whistle before Rocking All Over The World was drowning out any natural post match celebration. Had to wait until it finished before we were allowed to sing Mario's name. Really grinds my gears. Something else along with VAR that ruins spontaneous celebrations.
I was at the Odeon New Street to watch the Status Quo Rockin All Over The World concert in 1977 and I was in the South Bank today lapping up Rocking All Over The World to celebrate an epic win against Spurs and still in in the ground to serenade Mario during and after his post match interview. Get a ****ing life you miserable ****er! Days like today dont come that often so stop ****ing whinging. Epic day, Epic Win celebrated with Epic song after Epic game. COYW!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They don’t need to play anything, just let the crowd sing.

Status Quo is an awful choice. Absolutely nothing to do with wolves at all. Terrible.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Status Quo is an awful choice. Absolutely nothing to do with wolves at all. Terrible.
I loved guns and roses paradise city coming on after we beat Leicester 4-3 that really was pumping

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't mind it but I always thought their version of " The Wanderer" would be more appropriate.

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't mind a bit of music after the game but rockin all over the world should be saved for special occasions like promotions / big cup wins etc

Everybody rules the world was ok for a few games but not now

playing something connected to the Wolves something like

Led Zep - immigrant song
slade - come on feel the noise

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
I was at the Odeon New Street to watch the Status Quo Rockin All Over The World concert in 1977 and I was in the South Bank today lapping up Rocking All Over The World to celebrate an epic win against Spurs and still in in the ground to serenade Mario during and after his post match interview. Get a ****ing life you miserable ****er! Days like today dont come that often so stop ****ing whinging. Epic day, Epic Win celebrated with Epic song after Epic game. COYW!
Don't worry I enjoyed yesterday's win as much as any Wolves fan and I've nothing against status quo. Just think end of game music, particularly so soon after the final whistle, is a bit like goal music. Orchestrated celebration and tinpot. Don't recall any other club I've visited recently doing it. Mind you with the increaing number of American owners it might become a thing. Fans know how to celebrate an epic win like yesterday. We don't need spoon feeding. Put some music on when the celebrations die down and people start leaving the stadium. Then it can add to the overall feelgood factor.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Don't mind a bit of music after the game but rockin all over the world should be saved for special occasions like promotions / big cup wins etc

Everybody rules the world was ok for a few games but not now

playing something connected to the Wolves something like

Led Zep - immigrant song
slade - come on feel the noise
I may be in the minority. So if we must have end of game music then Slade or Led Zep would be my preference too.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
I like threads like this one.
It means not much else is wrong at Wolves.
This is very true. If things weren't right on the pitch there would be no end of game music and my wish would come true, but if that's the deal for winning games and all I've got to moan about I'll gladly put up with it! :)

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thinking about it , they should mix the music up after every win rather than the same song, some proper feel good music

Lip up fatty - bad manners
House of fun - madness
On my radio - the selector
Can't get use to loosing you - the beat

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thinking about it , they should mix the music up after every win rather than the same song, some proper feel good music

Lip up fatty - bad manners
House of fun - madness
On my radio - the selector
Can't get use to loosing you - the beat
If going down a 2-tone route then Enjoy Yourself by The Specials would be my choice.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tom Petty. I Won't Back Down should be played. I have been saying it for years!

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really infuriating!

If thats all you have to bloody moan about after a game then something must be going well.

Back
Top Bottom