Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like I said a thousand times. Not good enough for Bournemouth, should not even be considered for the toilet cleaner at Molineux! **** off GON. **** off! Sat on his **** all match. How on earth does he motivate himself to go for a dump in the morning, never mind professional footballers!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A 5 goal thriller which we just came out the wrong end of.

Yes, we didn't go through but Ipswich are in fine form so was always going to be a tricky match.

Could be a blessing in disguise so we can concentrate on the league with a chance to take something off City on Saturday.

Keep the faith...

WUM

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes, we didn't go through but Ipswich are in fine form so was always going to be a tricky match.

Could be a blessing in disguise so we can concentrate on the league with a chance to take something off City on Saturday.

Keep the faith...
You got on here quickly Gary....

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Just go now, you useless inept piece of ****. We are ****ing ****, and so are most of the players. Cunha £40 ****ing mill, what the **** does he do.
2-0 up against Ipswich reserves and still lose,
Hobbs and Shi you can both **** off as well.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least now we can focus on trying to finish 17th.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep the faith...
One too many pathetic windup. Ignore it is!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If you could see some progression there would be some hope but we're getting worse with every game. No confidence, no tactics, poor fitness. I'm all for giving a manager time but I think it's never going to get better under GON and his team of journeyman coaches. Getting to the point where almost anyone would be better. However, the fault lies at the doors of Shi and Hobbs.

Reaction score
Can't wait for the press conference. What do you reckon O'Neill will say? We started well? Gave the reserves some game time? Managed to keep 11 on the field?

Questions he should be asked are: Do we have an offensive game plan? Is it a good idea to keep passing it round at the back then lumping it over the top for our slow forwards to run after? What do you keep writting in that stupid notebook?
Probably something about we're working on more players 'arriving' in the box.
Most goals are scored in the second half.
Ipswich caused too much chaos and we couldn't handle it.
I'm going for the Dean Saunders Utterly Useless Gimp award and pleased with my progress.

I imagine anyway.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep the faith...
Confirmed wum…….

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully he’ll be gone when we get spanked Saturday
Doubt it .........the excuse being its understandable to get battered by City .
Clocks ticking .........every game he's here is a step towards relegation imv .

Westbakejazz

Reaction score

Keep the faith...
This is a parody account surely

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's clearly lost Sarabia and from what I understand, Sarabia, even though he rarely plays, is one of the "leaders" in the dressing room. The way he remonstrated at GON when coming off, says to me that the players can't stand the fraud! Sack GON now Shi. Sack him before it's too late!

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score

Keep the faith...
Mate Ipswich put out a second string team ..it wasn't even their first team. For 30 minutes we had a team that was worth over 100 Million pounds !

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep the faith...
**** off back to West Brom.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Turns out Lopetegui was absolutely right all along.

As I said, this Summer represents one of the biggest acts of incompetence and self-sabotage by any Premier League club ever.

On the evidence of tonight, Santi Bueno makes Dawson look like Usain Bolt and Tommy Doyle, whilst neat and technically very decent is only realistically going to provide competition for Joe Hodge as our fourth choice midfielder.

We needed to bring in players with pace, physicality and power and have done the exact opposite. More of what we already had but at a lower standard than those already here.

What on Earth have we done?

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's clearly lost Sarabia and from what I understand, Sarabia, even though he rarely plays, is one of the "leaders" in the dressing room. The way he remonstrated at GON when coming off, says to me that the players can't stand the fraud! Sack GON now Shi. Sack him before it's too late!
Not seen the game but if that's happening with the manager and player coming off then it will end in tears for GON

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate Ipswich put out a second string team ..it wasn't even their first team. For 30 minutes we had a team that was worth over 100 Million pounds !
To be fair, £80m of that is Cunha and Silva.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And then sack Shi

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When the camera was in hobs a split second before that shot he was grinning ear to ear.

GON is clearly Hobbs appointment, yet he goes under the radar for critism

Hobbs is a scout and thats what he should stay as, great at spotting a player. About as useless as the **** next to him for manager spotting

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Keep the faith...
That was Ip****'s reserves. Stop trying to paint a rosy picture. This was disgusting to lose from 2 goals up.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
When the camera was in hobs a split second before that shot he was grinning ear to ear.

GON is clearly Hobbs appointment, yet he goes under the radar for critism
When the camera was on Hobbs he was sweating like a pig in the slaughter house

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why there is all this angst and bitterness.
95% of posters on here wanted us to lose and want a severe spanking on Saturday.
Rejoice.
No incentive for him to do better.
If he’s gone by end of October he is bound to get at least a year’s money for 3 months work.
Hobbs is the new Golden Tit.

Back
Top Bottom