Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

EFL cup draw

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easier the better, want to actually progress in some cups this season! Or hell WBA for the fun of it.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
It’s divided into North and South, and we’re usually included in the Northern section.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A London club away would do as I could get to it fairly easily after work. Preferably a non-PL club so it's not somebody we play often.

Failing that, whoever the statistically worst club left in the competition is, at home.

Oh, just realised it's probs a north/south divide. Whatever then.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please, please take the Cups seriously this season. Home tie v a lg 1 or 2 side and we put out a decent side intent on victory.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm predicting home to Sunderland.

Seems like a nice tie to blood some players in... but not too many as I don't want to chuck away the cups.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I'm predicting home to Sunderland.

Seems like a nice tie to blood some players in... but not too many as I don't want to chuck away the cups.
Better than away!

Reactions: Ned

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It makes me smile that we appear to be on the cusp of the north/south divide as I've always been called a southerner by my northern friends and a northerner by my southern friends. I used to correct them by telling them I was a midlander but soon gave up when I realised it was a way of trying to wind me up.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Salop or Everton Away would be nice. Dunno how they see Aston being more North than Sandwell but hey ho…

Still - bring back the Milk Advertising Board’s sponsorship!
The West Midlands teams are always flexible in these things. If l was guessing they were probably trying to ensure equal numbers (or as near as they can) of PL teams in each of the North and South sections. Share the potential jam out....

Last edited:

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barrow at home.
Must be ages since we had a competitive match against them.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glamour home tie against the best team possible so that vinny can charge £100 a ticket and the income be used to sign a cb..........

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dunno how they see Aston being more North than Sandwell but hey ho…
I would have put big money on the Hawthorns being north of Villa Park so I've checked on Google Maps. Lining up the two grounds I was amazed to see they were absolutely dead level as far as I could see on my screen. I went onto their wiki pages to check their coordinates and both are noted at 52°30′33″North so there can only be a matter of yards in it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have put big money on the Hawthorns being north of Villa Park so I've checked on Google Maps. Lining up the two grounds I was amazed to see they were absolutely dead level as far as I could see on my screen. I went onto their wiki pages to check their coordinates and both are noted at 52°30′33″North so there can only be a matter of yards in it.
That surprised me.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's important is we take it seriously and play a decent team capable of getting thru.No repeat of Nuno against Southampton.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d like to see us play pretty much our best team in the cups but play the gung ho attacking 442 Bruno system.

Back
Top Bottom