Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Eastwood or Sharp

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE?

• EDWARD EASTWOOD

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • WILLIAM SHARP

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
F

fielden05

who would you rather have now considering both players' starts to the season???

M

Mugwump

at the moment its freddy, but thats because he is playing games. We wont know until the end of the season for sure.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They both sound like characters from a Spaghetti Western...

M

-MTW-

Daft Poll

Anyone who know anything about football will vote Freddie

H

haden-wolf

Based on first impressions and the fact he was half the price has to be Freddie.
I've not seen that much of sharp but know he's a close range goal scorer, Freddie seems to have more to his game, all his three goals have been different types of goals.

E

Essex Wolf

Far too early to say really but I've voted for Freddy on the basis of his very good start for both club and country.

All that can be said is that Eastwood has done well in the CCC for Southend and was their leading scorer 3 seasons on the trot whereas Sharp as yet has only proven himself at Div1 level.

F

Flitwick Wolf

The fact of the matter is any half decent striker would have scored a $$$$ load of goals playing along side Keogh at Scunny. It happended to be Billy Sharp.

T

The Flying Kight

Surely it should be Fredric not Edward, or is that just me.

As I have said on many occasions to my mates, although I rate Sharp and would have welcomed him at the Mol, he is not proven at this level. Eastwood scored 16 goals in this league in a relagted side last season, so for me it is Freddy all day!

D

Deleted member 3604

I've voted William Sharp purely because this is a poll equivalent to asking a turkey if it will vote for christmas.

E

Emperor Wolf

I´ve actually said Eastwood all along-believe it or not!
Jurys still way out of course-but Billy Sharp is a more limited player.
He is certainly the tap in guy personalized.
Therefore,he depends too much on getting served the right passes,the right opportunities.
No doubt,in a Wolves surrounding..getting the service of Andy Keogh he would have scored goals here as well,but Eastwood does the same..and then some.
Just take the freekick aspect into consideration.
Eastwood was the best lad we could have bought preseason IMO.
And we got him!

D

Deleted member 3604

Could you write properly. That is normally a sign of a poster that has sock puppets.

God bless Aidan Goldstraw.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Emperor Wolf

Sorry about that.
English is not my first language.
I´ll do the best I can.

D

Deleted member 3604

Sorry about that.
English is not my first language.
I´ll do the best I can.

Nothing to do with being able to speak or write English just the lack of brain matter. The Mod's think you're kosher so it says more about them than us.

Please continue ..

E

Emperor Wolf

Hmm..kosher?
Why they think that?
Anyway,not the case...I recon.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it should be Fredric not Edward, or is that just me.

As I have said on many occasions to my mates, although I rate Sharp and would have welcomed him at the Mol, he is not proven at this level. Eastwood scored 16 goals in this league in a relagted side last season, so for me it is Freddy all day!

I didn't realise that he was eastern European:confused:

G

Gratters

The point of this poll is ??? One is a striker, one isn't ??

If its anything to do with scoring goals anyone who voted for Sharp needs looking at !

B

Black Suit

With Keogh's wayward shots, someone has to tap 'em in. Sharp understood that, but our boys haven't sussed it yet.

Both? That would have been a dream, but playing for your boyhood heroes is difficult to refuse. It could also put you under extreme pressure.

Freddie has started well, but it is still early days. I wonder how Billy thinks about his decision now?

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eastwood, 3 goals in 3 appearances (in the league) or 0 goals in 3 appearances.. decisions, decisions.

Sharp only got so many goals because him and Keogh had a very good partnership and understood eachother well, if Freddy and Andy could form any type of a partnership as what Billy and Andy had then we'd be rocking.

Sharp's problem at Sheffield United is that James Beattie is a bit of a poacher aswell so he's being forced into the assisting striker role which isn't his cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom