Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

early bird

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
my son's recieved his letter but ive not had mine yet not that i'll be rushing to the ticket office to renew anyway .

anybody had their letter yet ??

this season it says we can renew via direct debit BUT there are no details on the letter to do this.

also the £6 admin fee to turn the card on we have already is a joke imo

S

southbankwolf

Havent recieved a letter but renewed online on monday.

£6 for pressing a button on a pc does seem steep but so does having to pay a £1.50 booking fee on each ticket in each transaction for every away game

S

Stratford Wolf

Renew online - choices card or dd the dd option you pay an extra £40. Agree with you the £6 handling fee is expensive. I have not had any letter yet will probably wait until 12th March then renew.....

W

WasStefan

Waiting for the Wolves MasterCard to come before I buy mine

W

W01ves

If you know deep down you're going to be there next season come wind or shine, what difference does it make holding back renewing?

I must admit the £6 admin fee is really pushing it now. I could just about accept the reasoning what with the printing, recorded delivery and the use of an external company's handling charge costs there used to be, but the fact that it's all computerised now should mean this charge is completely abolished now.

adjuster

Groupie
Reaction score

If this is true it's scandalous. I thought we were told when the plastic card was introduced that this would save all the costs involved in printing and posting the season ticket booklets. The admin fee for that was £5 so how can activating a smartcard possible cost £6.00 ?

H

haden-wolf

haden junior had his - mines not come yet - maybe they do the kids first

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you know deep down you're going to be there next season come wind or shine, what difference does it make holding back renewing?

simple the word MONEY comes to mind , all people cant afford to slap the money on the ticket office table on the day of the early bird opening

D

Dewsburywolf

How about a month's interest in my account rather than WWFC's?

Yes I am a tight Yorkshireman

dingle01902

Reaction score
Why not include the admin charge within the season ticket price rather than adding it afterwards, and upsetting supporters. Never understood this. Its like airlines and their "plus £300 taxes and charges on a £10 fare!!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's no need for an admin fee now we have cards but Moxey's somehow put it up by a quid!

No wonder that blokes outside molineux I'm off to join him...

B

blueghostuk

You're right and the Wolves MasterCard 9month interest free deal ends 28th February.

Thats for new card holders to apply for the card as it can take 2 weeks to get the card. Existing card holders have until the 16th

W

WasStefan

Thats for new card holders to apply for the card as it can take 2 weeks to get the card. Existing card holders have until the 16th

I applied yesterday, should take 7-10 working days... Hope it gets here before the 18th or I'll be $$$$ed.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
but the fact that it's all computerised now should mean this charge is completely abolished now.

This was always the suspicion.....they'd encourage you to go online because it would be more efficient for them and they could save on the overheads.....then they'd just use it to increase profits instead of passing on the efficiency savings to the supporter.

Very unlike Wolves isn't it.... :D

J

JR's Boots

I'm cheesed off about the admin fee but fair play to Wolves for at long last bringing in an under 21 bracket.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I was all geared for the early bird until the events of this week and now I have two letters on my desk for renewal.......

It is Wolves that I support not Mick or the new manager so I will of course be renewing whether we are Premier League or Championship

Come on the Wolves

P

Penk Wolf

my son's recieved his letter but ive not had mine yet not that i'll be rushing to the ticket office to renew anyway .

anybody had their letter yet ??

this season it says we can renew via direct debit BUT there are no details on the letter to do this.

Same here. Daughters got hers, but I haven't.

Am I right in thinking that the £6 fee doesn't apply if you pay in full and online?

B

Big George

Same here. Daughters got hers, but I haven't.

Am I right in thinking that the £6 fee doesn't apply if you pay in full and online?

I paid in full and online and had to pay it, does it really cost £6 to press 'activate this smartcard for another season' on a computer?

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of a $$$$ take really considering 90% of the early birders will already have a smart card.

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine (Southbank) dropped through the door today here in Manchester.

D

Dewsburywolf

Bit of a $$$$ take really considering 90% of the early birders will already have a smart card.

Isn't it 100%? This bearing in mind you don't qualify unless you're an existing STH or joined the My Wolves Scheme (or whatever it's called)

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
*Early Bird scheme for season 2012/2013 is open to all supporters, subject to them being a MyWolves or Young Wolves member in advance of purchase
Sorry £20 fee- still cheap as chips compared to full price!

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you went to the ticket office last season to renew in person it was an extra £19 to do so! I nearly fell over when the woman in there told me, needless to say I went home and renewed online instead. How they could justify an extra £19 is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom