Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Early Bird; yes or no

Early Bird, yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • No

Votes: 77 68.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Simple really, will you take one up if they offer it this season

P

Penk Wolf

No, I'll wait until the summer, unless it's at a price where I'd be silly to refuse.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's simple, We all love the club passionately and for most of us can't live without the club so will be back again next season as in previous years BUT I do think the board REALLY needs to look at the pricing if they want full houses again..

dingle01902

Reaction score
If the uptake is poor, they will simply reopen the offer in the close season anyway.

W

wolvesultra

personally I hope there isnt one, well unless its something like buy it at this seasons early bird price, any sort of price rise for next season is unacceptable in my view.

a price freeze is the least we deserve!!!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hells no dawg.

Tbh since I got smashed with the redundancy stick, an currently awaiting a start date for my new job, I've been unable to afford to go often. But even if I could afford it there's no way I'm putting money into morgans pocket or moxeys belly untill they show a financial commitment to the club further than what benefits the owners building interests.

17miles

Reaction score
I'm a 'may be' bordering on a no. I want some positives from the club before I invest. That's actual positives not more spin and broken promises.

J

Jungleee

Yes, as I said in the previous thread on Early Bird renewal, £226. £10 a game!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope not a chance me and the children won't be renewing until the power's that be start to show some ambition.

D

Deleted member 3518

No chance wait till summer and see what happens

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I'm prepared to pay a bit more in the summer to give them a clear message in March.

The best way would be a complete boycott, withdrawal of support, but many of us (me included) would really struggle / be torn by doing that - if nothing else, why should we!

I reckon the club won't do the early bird this year because they know there will be a backlash. Remember last year they managed to bolster the plummeting Early Bird numbers by opening up to everyone.

Head in the sand time. Fingers in the ears 'la lal la, I'm not listening'.

They need to go!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been a season ticket holder for about 30 years and I've done the early bird every year.

I'll be waiting until the summer this time and see what they offer/what ambition they show.

May even just buy by the game and make the most of the offers.

They treat me like a customer, so I'll act like one.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
C'mon Mutchster if it wasn't for the revelation on Morgans finances that would have been a post of the day contender

Try The Molineux Way. Your posts would fit in well there.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
think its going to be the summer for me,if i do renew,if they reduce the early bird i may do it.but at this momment i dont want to go to a football match of any kind,rapidly falling out of love with it.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a no for the Early Bird for me and my son. I will decide in the summer, but I think it's true to say I have never been more $$$$ed off in terms of my support for Wolves - and I had my first season ticket (£10 junior) about 35 years ago.

J

Jameswwfc

I'll renew regardless of what happens, yes I'm annoyed with what's going on but I'm a supporter through good and bad times. More bad than good I know

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering knocking the season ticket on the head this time. And will review when half-season tickets come up.

E

Essex Wolf

No way I'm doing the early bird and may not renew at all.

Whilst Morgan and Moxey remain and slowly destroy the club they can go and get $$$$ed if they think I'll hand money over.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll renew regardless of what happens, yes I'm annoyed with what's going on but I'm a supporter through good and bad times. More bad than good I know

I support Wolves...always have, always will - but I am none too happy about lining Morgan's pockets. He has lost my trust and I cannot simply carry on regardless.

And you can't jump the turnstiles these days...well, I can't anyway. ;)

D

Deleted member 3518

I support Wolves...always have, always will - but I am none too happy about lining Morgan's pockets. He has lost my trust and I cannot simply carry on regardless.

And you can't jump the turnstiles these days...well, I can't anyway. ;)

So you used to enter the South Bank via the turnstile on Molineux street with the accommodating turnstyle operator:D Them were the days Fox/George/Exchange and various other establishments then on to the game and fun in the SB!!

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you used to enter the South Bank via the turnstile on Molineux street with the accommodating turnstyle operator:D Them were the days Fox/George/Exchange and various other establishments then on to the game and fun in the SB!!

Ha, ha. We always used to use that turnstile. My old man used to slip him a 'drink' and lift me over without paying.

I hope Jez isn't reading this btw.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Yes from me and my son

We are Wolves fans

Come on the Wolves

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope not a chance me and the children won't be renewing until the power's that be start to show some ambition.

They have to show ambition to make you show commitment.

They may well be saying if the fans show some commitment then we will show some ambition.

At the end of the day we have this discussion every season...for me it boils down to ....its the Wolves so i support them. I may not like the team, management, playing style, approach to the fans but ultimately its still Wolves and I will still be supporting them long after all of the above have faded into the past.

I suppose you could say that you take the good with the bad (admittedly its more bad than good for the last thirty years)

F

FLEET WOLF

They have to show ambition to make you show commitment.

They may well be saying if the fams show some commitment then we will show some ambition.

At the end of the day we have this discussion every season...for me it boils down to ....its the Wolves so i support them. I may not like the team, management, playing style, approach to the fans but ultimately its still Wolves and I will still be supporting them long after all of the above have faded into the past.

Is uppose you could say that you take the good with the bad (admittedly its more bad than good for the last thirty years)

That is it really, the Club know that a very high proportion of fans will still want to go to games, although that could change, quite dramatically, if we get relegated.

E

Edgmond Wolf

How old's your poor son, does he get a say in it??:D:D

My old man hated football, he has never been to a football match, I have been nuts about Wolves since I could walk. I took myself on an half hour bus ride at the age of eight to start my supporting at the ground.

I have to say my son is MORE passionate about Wolves than I am if that is possible. He is $$$$ed that he did not go last night as it would have added another four hours to my journey to go home first then back to Leicester.

I will be getting the early bird because I don't get a say in it :D

Come on the Wolves

N

nobull

It is to frustrating to sit there and watch us lplay so poorly. Will pick and choose matches as work commitments mean i miss 50% of the games and i am no longer prepared to put money in the pockets of the 2MS. Totally frustrated this year worse than the Hoddle Era!
After 50 years of support i have never felt so bored and frustrated at watching Wolves.

D

Deleted member 4099

No im coming close to boycotting Molineux all together. Away games only if the management structure is not changed. Sick of being mugged off.

D

Deleted member 3518

It is to frustrating to sit there and watch us lplay so poorly. Will pick and choose matches as work commitments mean i miss 50% of the games and i am no longer prepared to put money in the pockets of the 2MS. Totally frustrated this year worse than the Hoddle Era!
After 50 years of support i have never felt so bored and frustrated at watching Wolves.

Totally agree sums up exactly how I feel!! Also hate to think how much I've spent on travel and hotel bills this season, makes the cost of the season ticket almost meaningless.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know as I'm fed up listening to the bull$$$$. It makes me feel sick. I hate bull$$$$ and I also hate pathetic blind faith.

D

Deleted member 3518

Don't know as I'm fed up listening to the bull$$$$. It makes me feel sick. I hate bull$$$$ and I also hate pathetic blind faith.

Totally agree! Is that Blind Faith the Clapton, Baker, Winwood version, if so quite liked em:D

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be keeping my £540, whichever league we're in next season the ground will be half empty, so absolutely no reason to renew.

When you factor in $ky games and tickets deals, its a no-brainer.

Looking forward to reading Moxey's spin in the early bird renewal letter.

Back
Top Bottom