Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dyche or Nuno - Now

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At this point I’d take Dyche, and I can’t believe I’m saying that. How ****ing depressing.
I think most feel the same now from being fussy to anything is better than what we have now

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
has anyone mentioned our very own Sam Allardyce in any of these many threads yet, (apologies just seen Dan G WWFC post)
has he quit football altogether, has he said he wouldn't be interested in helping us out,
or does he think," I wouldn't touch that club with a barge pole,"? or vice versa
In the football circle folk must talk and they know more than we do,

My thoughts are did the Chinese owners believe like the Russian investment in UK Sport and business will be sanctioned, due to their current hostilities. I believe they realised this a while back which stopped us in our tracks.

Might be wrong,

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As everyday passes the more I believe Dyche is exactly what we need. A good man manager, will get the players working hard and is organised. We cannot continue rudderless and stuck in limbo until post the WC.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone explain this to me with a real basic level of English, because I’m not sure I understand the connection between having the biggest agent on the planet, with all of his intermediary network, and the fact that we still get to say who we do/don’t sign, versus just ditching him because our coaches are too pathetic to get a football team into a system that works? Or even fit enough before they consider a system.

Let’s have a very grown up conversation here: Mendes has not caused this problem.
Layman terms - he’s not the problem at all. It’s the reliance on him because we don’t have the infrastructure to do anything else. He should be a useful tool for buying and selling alongside players we have scouted and brought in from elsewhere.

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
has anyone mentioned our very own Sam Allardyce in any of these many threads yet, (apologies just seen Dan G WWFC post)
has he quit football altogether, has he said he wouldn't be interested in helping us out,
or does he think," I wouldn't touch that club with a barge pole,"? or vice versa
In the football circle folk must talk and they know more than we do,

My thoughts are did the Chinese owners believe like the Russian investment in UK Sport and business will be sanctioned, due to their current hostilities. I believe they realised this a while back which stopped us in our tracks.

Might be wrong,

Back
Top Bottom