Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dwight McNeil

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not seen this mentioned anywhere else apologies if it is.
sky sports say we are one of several clubs after him. Always looked decent when I’ve seen him on the TV but another winger ??

D

Deleted member 5962

Not seen this mentioned anywhere else apologies if it is.
sky sports say we are one of several clubs after him. Always looked decent when I’ve seen him on the TV but another winger ??

We would probably try and convert him to a wingback IMO.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
McNeil is the fulcrum of Burnley's side, everything they do (that isn't annoying and kicky and time-wastey) comes through him. They would laugh at anything less than £40m. Seriously.

Personally I think he's excellent, and would absolutely shine at somewhere like Spurs or Leicester, but not sure where he'd fit in to our team. I would be delighted if we were in for him, though, even at big money.

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not seen any rumours linking him.

But very very good player ... Most good things Burnley do go through him. Very highly rated aswell.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good player but another wide man? Not a natural wing back either. Need that striker in the Leao mould and an attacking cm plus CB and LWB as priorities. Perhaps a replacement if Adama went for big fee.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw him play central behind Vydra when they were at Selhurst Park and I thought he looked really good. Like all domestic players the price is prohibitive.

D

Deleted member 5635

Good player but another wide player and out of our price range

Back
Top Bottom