Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

"Dreams" - The Loan Window

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As with many of us Wolves play a major part of our lives and sometimes spill over into the dream world......and yes it could well be age getting the better of me before you start !!

Anyway , last night I had the most bizzare dream that we signed Paul Scholes and Scott Sinclair on loan till the end of the season and we won every game and finished the season on a massive high.

Now for a bit of fun if you could have 2 "dream loan players" who would you go for ?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jungleee

Messi and Ronaldo.

Just to get the inevitable out the way.

E

Essex Wolf

As with many of us Wolves play a major part of our lives and sometimes spill over into the dream world......and yes it could well be age getting the better of me before you start !!

Anyway , last night I had the most bizzare dream that we signed Paul Scholes and Scott Sinclair on loan till the end of the season and we won every game and finished the season on a massive high.

Now for a bit of fun if you could have 2 "dream loan players" who would you go for ?

From anywhere in the world Messi and Pique, from within the English leagues RVP and Zabaletta.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Messi and Ronaldo.

Just to get the inevitable out the way.

Yes well of course but i was thinking more along the lines of players who are not first choice and if we had huge ambitions might be in with a shout of getting.

Imagine Scholes in our centre midfield finishing off his final playing days , would be a joy to watch and a throw back to the days when we managed to get Ince and Irwin.

E

Essex Wolf

Players that are not first choice Bugsy and from England, Lescott and Scholes.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kightly and the other can only be one man... Robbie Keane!

A goalscorer and a rightsided midfielder. All we need now is a CM, Frimpong anyone? :embarassed:

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Edgmond Wolf

We need a pacy striker who knows where the back of the net is....

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Kightly and Nick Powell.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Jack Rodwell is a good shout.
I would have Jenkinson as a RB, and Nick Powell on a season-loan deal.

Back
Top Bottom