Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dougie Freedman

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the lovely tweeter hes been sacked not long ago

GET HIM IN !

W

WasStefan

Why on earth would they sack him? I'd have him here though - they've been playing some awesome stuff of late.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea real harsh if true .... if its happened Morgan has to put out all the stops to get him

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why the hell would they sack him?

If it is true (which I don't believe it is) I would be amazed if someone better than us didn't sack there manager tomorrow evening and get him in, he is a very good young manager.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely he was close to being manager of the season?

It would be interesting to see how many points his teams gained this season.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely this isn't true, they'd have paid a fair bit in compo to Palace and its not like he's taken them down unlike someone...

mexy

Reaction score
if its on $$$$ter it must be true then

J

johnybig32

Stupid decision if true. What is wrong with the world?

I just had a thought...Appleton is available...

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasn't Freedman openly spoken of his dislike for Wolves in the past? Worst time of his career etc?

So even if it were true, and amazingly didn't get a much better offer, I still doubt he'd even consider it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

johnybig32

So are Steve Kean and Henning Berg!!

With Morgans track record...

R

reanswolf

I recall Freedman disliking get wolves too, unfortunately. I can see palace sacking Holloway, having Freedman Back and us having the mad hatter. Holloway would be good if he would come here.

Obviously I am just projecting into the future.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't a fans favourite eevn though he was a decent player. He came across as a bit lazy so the Molineux faithful never really welcomed him.

W

we8wba

He hasn't been sacked

But playing devils advocate he was bought in to get Bolton to the playoffs he's failed even with a late run of form he took them massively out of the picture to begin with

Now they'll keep faith with him due to last two months form but he's failed this season

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if he's available would be a good choice imo

A

andyc225

If Palace sack Ollie I'd take him. At least he's achieved something as a manager.

E

Essex Wolf

Even if this is true I'd be surprised if he came to Wolves as he can't stand the club from what I remember.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
He hasn't been sacked

But playing devils advocate he was bought in to get Bolton to the playoffs he's failed even with a late run of form he took them massively out of the picture to begin with

Now they'll keep faith with him due to last two months form but he's failed this season

He wasn't. They were in a relegation battle when he joined, he not only steered them clear, but almost made the play offs. Considering where they were when he took over, he's done a good job.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who wouldn't prefer Freedman to Saunders should book an appointment with a psychiatrist first thing tomorrow morning!

W

we8wba

He took over after 11 games some 5pts of the playoffs

He done terrific last three months but you got to wonder what happened between October and start of February with him

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who wouldn't prefer Freedman to Saunders should book an appointment with a psychiatrist first thing tomorrow morning!

Its not a case if anybody not wanting him, its more the case he dislikes us from his time here as already stated.

To be brutally honest the way I feel about Saunders I'd rather have TC. Now theirs a statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turns out a sad little bolton fan who was upset at not making the play-offs made it all up, it seemed quite real at the time a lot of people where commenting

Up to this mods if they wanna close this now :)

Back
Top Bottom