Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Donovan Wilson

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Was going to happen in August until the Locadia deal fell through.

Best of luck Donovan. Go make a name for yourself.

D

Deleted member 5242

I don't generally like players going out on loan to teams down the wrong end of the table but he needs this move. I really hope he has an impact and continues scoring goals

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good move. Always keep an eye on Vale as I grew up in Stoke, despite their fans being disgusting bigots on the whole. I'm sure he'll do well.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good move for Donavan, he needs game time and hopefully he bang in a few goals.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
As long as he's playing regularly, it's a good move. Don't really feel he'd get anything out of sitting on their bench for a few months though.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure. For my money I would keep him here and loan out Bright.

I know exactly what you mean my friend.
I too have longed for him to be on the bench rather than Bright - purely from a goal scoring potential.
Bright has tremendous skill but seems to lack the clinical ability of a natural goal scorer. :)

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure Wilson truly fits in to the style Nuno wants. Bright can play any of the top 3 positions and is far more experienced than Wilson, plus and i know people question his finishing but he is miles above the level Wilson will ever reach

G

German Wolf

Not sure Wilson truly fits in to the style Nuno wants. Bright can play any of the top 3 positions and is far more experienced than Wilson, plus and i know people question his finishing but he is miles above the level Wilson will ever reach

Interesting opinion that one.
Do you think it's possible that most of our young lads, especially those loaned out this year, have been so simplistically coached over the years that they will have to change substantially and have to be re-coached if they are to succeed with Nuno's new Wolves in the Prem?

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting opinion that one.
Do you think it's possible that most of our young lads, especially those loaned out this year, have been so simplistically coached over the years that they will have to change substantially and have to be re-coached if they are to succeed with Nuno's new Wolves in the Prem?

I don’t think it’s “simplistic” coaching, some of the players coming through like Gibbs white, bright, Ronan, herc are very technically gifted. It’s more to do with Nuno having a very specific style.

Most times I’ve watched them the under 23s have played very different formations etc to first team which isn’t a massive surprise when you think we’ve had 4 managers in 18 months.

Just my opinion but Ennis has always looked the better all round prospect than Wilson

G

German Wolf

I don’t think it’s “simplistic” coaching, some of the players coming through like Gibbs white, bright, Ronan, herc are very technically gifted. It’s more to do with Nuno having a very specific style.

Most times I’ve watched them the under 23s have played very different formations etc to first team which isn’t a massive surprise when you think we’ve had 4 managers in 18 months.

Just my opinion but Ennis has always looked the better all round prospect than Wilson

Hey, fair comment about that recent group. I meant over decades.
I don't know exactly what Scott Sellars does with them but I get the impression he's a good'un.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean my friend.
I too have longed for him to be on the bench rather than Bright - purely from a goal scoring potential.
Bright has tremendous skill but seems to lack the clinical ability of a natural goal scorer. :)
yup, but in fairness Nuno has not got a lot wrong this season..

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good move. Always keep an eye on Vale as I grew up in Stoke, despite their fans being disgusting bigots on the whole. I'm sure he'll do well.

Me too, all my mates at primary school were Vale fans......... They're not disgusting bigots though.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yup, but in fairness Nuno has not got a lot wrong this season..

Totally agree OLDGOLD. Even when Nuno has been wrong he has been proven to be right to be wrong!!!
What a manager!!!! :):):):)

Back
Top Bottom