Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dominic Solanke

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Just been made available by Liverpool for loan in January. Could Nuno get him back on track - only 21, already has an England cap and has bags of potential. Worth signing?

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent Talent but no, he needs regular starts with not too much pressure. He won't be a guaranteed goalscorer, much rather we developed our own youth.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never. One goal in 21 appearances. Next.

D

Deleted member 5910

Don't see where he would fit in above what we already have. Plus, 1 goal every 581 minutes (or 6.5 full games) ain't great for a Liverpool striker.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see where he would fit in above what we already have. Plus, 1 goal every 581 minutes (or 6.5 full games) ain't great for a Liverpool striker.

Morgan Gibbs-white has 0 goals or assists in similar amount of minutes and most of those were in the Championship, granted at a much younger age. Just hard to judge kids on statistics, look at Kane's start. To be honest though i do agree with you.

Last edited:
R

Ragnar

No thanks.

Not got any type of goal record, not got much experience of first team football and still young enough that Liverpool probably wont want to sell him, we aren't going down striker or no striker so we may as well not bothering developing someone else's player who is going to go back.

K

Knocker Lite

Plays without using his brain, we have hopefully moved on from this type of signing.

M

Mr Wolf

Probably better than Origi but I wouldn’t trust him to lead our line.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prefer Origi....if we are talking to Liverpool. Also we have three quality young strikers of our own coming through.

W

we8wba

Excellent Talent but no, he needs regular starts with not too much pressure. He won't be a guaranteed goalscorer, much rather we developed our own youth.

But there won’t be too much pressure here, we’re hopefully be well clear of drop zone and second half of the season free hitting in if goes pear shaped giving the old “its still been a great first season”

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Liverpool supporting work mate who (may I add) has a very distinct black County accent says that he'd be pleased to see him leave Liverpool, but doubts he'll make the kind of player we'll be looking for. He also reckons he wouldn't get near our first team in a couple of seasons, even struggling to get in the first 11 now.
I suppose in fairness to said work colleague, he does make the effort to go to a fair few of their games every season, but if Nuno thinks he'd fit in then I'm more inclined to trust our messiah rather than a dudley born Liverpool fan.

K

Knocker Lite

And that's that. His career written off in the blink of an eye and a few rapid words dashed off some random keyboards.....

No its not its people offering an opinion on a player, whatever is written here will have no bearing on the lads career. That much should be fairly obvious.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a very good player and a European and World Champion.

He has the pedigree and once he settles somewhere and plays regularly, he will be a 15+ goal Premier League striker.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not if we can't sign him permanently, what's the point in developing a rivals youngsters, unless we can take up an option on them!
January is always a tough time to sign players and especially strikers so unfortunately this may have to be a route we go down, wouldn't be any better then having Bonatini off the bench either.

Last edited:

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would rather we went for a proven goal scorer.
We need someone who will regularly put away many of the many chances we always create.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only ever scored regularly at youth level hasn’t really done anything at first team level yet and is 21, he needs a loan to the championship if anything to get regular game time

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Scores 2 for the England U21s today in the 2-1 win v Italy. Worth keeping an eye on? Loan with an option?

W

we8wba

In an u21 friendly vs Denmark.

lol

Denmark have one of the better u21s in recent history, also missed his two goals last week too

Am I saying he’d be 25 goal man? No

Would he be better than bonatini on bench? Imo certainly

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too Elvis, feels like this is all going to rumble on for most of the month
Think I read somewhere Chelsea can only recall him until 14th Jan? If so, it'll have to be sorted in the next 10 days, if he hasn't been recalled by Monday 14th then it won't be done. If he is called back I expect the deal would be sewn up pretty quickly and he'd be with us within a few days of going back to Chelsea.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I read somewhere Chelsea can only recall him until 14th Jan? If so, it'll have to be sorted in the next 10 days, if he hasn't been recalled by Monday 14th then it won't be done. If he is called back I expect the deal would be sewn up pretty quickly and he'd be with us within a few days of going back to Chelsea.
Yes, I have seen the same. He can only be recalled from the 14th so if they activate that in 10 days time hopefully we can get a deal over the time quickly, or have one set up in advance

Just never seems to happy quite so quickly with us (unless we don't know about it) and hopefully we can made the deal fast like B'mth have with Solanke and we're not sweating on a striker deal on deadline day again

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth signing clyne and solanke. Decent business

Back
Top Bottom