Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Doesnt Sit Well

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw something that doesnt sit right with me when going into the wolves ticket off today. The founder of the wolves former players association, 80 year old man, supporter for over 60 years. Has no parking space at mol for Thursdays game, it has been taken off him.

Now I am not one to jump down the clubs throats over things by any stretch but this for me is poor. The tweet goes on to say the manager didnt even bother to come out and talk to him himself which in any walk of life is inexcusable let alone a football club growing the size of ours.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
God sake, another club bashing thread, I wish all these people moaning and picking at everything would **** right off, at least there would be plenty of tickets to go round.
Miserable, hormonal, ****ing nobs.

Blimey! you're a load of laffs, ain't you?

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Blimey! you're a load of laffs, ain't you?
Usually, just grates on you after a while the amount of negative, constant **** that’s posted in here, and you have the front to suggest I’m a load of laughs? ...

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw something that doesnt sit right with me when going into the wolves ticket off today. The founder of the wolves former players association, 80 year old man, supporter for over 60 years. Has no parking space at mol for Thursdays game, it has been taken off him.

Now I am not one to jump down the clubs throats over things by any stretch but this for me is poor. The tweet goes on to say the manager didnt even bother to come out and talk to him himself which in any walk of life is inexcusable let alone a football club growing the size of ours.
On the face of it doesn't look good,
however would like further info before passing judgement.

D

Deleted member 5340

...I brought some chickens last week and they've settled in lovely.
I am keeping a close eye on them in this weather...You can't be too careful now can you?

M

Mr Wolf

Not sure of the ins & outs of the car park situations with the club. Could be something as simple as he forgot to renew.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you want anything else to moan about?

D

Deleted member 3573J

Clubs getting ruined, soul gone, RIP.

I'm afraid that's the price you pay for having billionaire foreign owners. It's such a shame, we're on our way to becoming a club for the world, not one that represents Wolverhampton, we'll just happen to play our games here and we sell ourselves around the globe. Come along if you're willing to pay enough. Priced out? No problem, someone new will replace you.

Wswolf

Reaction score
That goes along with staff behind the scenes not being given matchday tickets aswell

W

Wolfgang Wolf

the clubs finished 7th in the prem, just beat man city. with owners determined to invest to take us higher still.
i'm 71, been going to wolves since i was 6 and with what we have now i would park my car in coseley and walk the rest smiling all the way.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm afraid that's the price you pay for having billionaire foreign owners. It's such a shame, we're on our way to becoming a club for the world, not one that represents Wolverhampton, we'll just happen to play our games here and we sell ourselves around the globe. Come along if you're willing to pay enough. Priced out? No problem, someone new will replace you.
Yes!! Get in!

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Remember the club logo copyright saga? Well the BBC headline was something like 'football fan facing bankruptcy blah blah' well you would immediately jump to conclusions and think the club is well out of order. Every story and all that.

D

Deleted member 4008

Clique police will be on in a bit for a kicking pal. Hold strong !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom