Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Does any1 know where i can see our goal from kilmarnock?

P

Paul76

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHNTAwqP5g"]YouTube - Stern John Tribute[/ame]

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for the matter at hand, there's no videos of it on Youtube Penkwolf but I'll keep a look out.

Welcome to the forum btw.

D

Dewsburywolf

Which goal is penkwolf talking about? We scored 3 from what I remember.

By the way I passed through the Town/Village of Stewarton on the way back to Glasgow on Saturday night. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm why did you move again mate?

S

Stewarton Wolf

Which goal is penkwolf talking about? We scored 3 from what I remember.

By the way I passed through the Town/Village of Stewarton on the way back to Glasgow on Saturday night. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm why did you move again mate?
The main street is a little tired, but away from that its a good place to live. 3 good schools, all the facilities you need. Handy for Glasgow, the airports (Prestwick/Glasgow). The Ayrshire coast. I still have a fantastic house on the edge of the town and a lot of good friends there.

Did you try a Killie Pie at the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dewsburywolf

The main street is a little tired, but away from that its a good place to live. 3 good schools, all the facilities you need. Handy for Glasgow, the airports (Prestwick/Glasgow). The Ayrshire coast. I still have a fantastic house on the edge of the town and a lot of good friends there.

Admittedly I did only pass through the main street (past a Working Men's Club) so was only having a laugh mate. I did though get our kid to take a picture of me by the Train Station sign just for posterity.

I AM from Dewsbury so hardly have room to talk.

S

Stewarton Wolf

Admittedly I did only pass through the main street (past a Working Men's Club) so was only having a laugh mate. I did though get our kid to take a picture of me by the Train Station sign just for posterity.

I AM from Dewsbury so hardly have room to talk.

The WMC is known as "The Anti-Social Club" The curry house opposite is excellent for a takeaway - You think its bad now when we move there it was like the line from Morrissey song "The seaside town they forgot to close down"

D

Dewsburywolf

The WMC is known as "The Anti-Social Club" The curry house opposite is excellent for a takeaway - You think its bad now when we move there it was like the line from Morrissey song "The seaside town they forgot to close down"

I do recall on leaving the Train Station back towards Glasgow Airport (where I was staying) that after only only 2 minutes there was a sign that said Stewarton 2 miles. I know I drive fast but bloody Hell I wasn't going that fast. And it was in front of me not behind.

D

Dewsburywolf

Did you not get up then pal? Would've been good to meet up.

Back
Top Bottom