Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do Wolves want Liverpool to win league?

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Cannot see anything but a regulation Liverpool win.
Roll.on 6pm on Sunday. I have had enough of these last few weeks,my guess is
3/4 nil, (the usual annual defeat to the bindippers at Anfield.)
But you never know cos this is Wolves
Oh how I would love to turn them over on their own dungheap but one day maybe

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is what you’re taking available over the counter?

I’m more worried about the hole that appears between Coady and Boly down the right side of our defence. If the likes of Pukki can exploit it at will I shudder to think what Diaz, Mane, Jota and Salah will do. If we’re 5 down at half time do you think they’ll go easy second half?
They won’t put a full team in imagine if we injured one of their players. Would never hear the end of it. With Coady playing they will always get a result against us. It will be 2/3 if we can score be a positive I think they will want to win but one eye on the champions league final for sure!! Hopefully we ain’t on the beach too much

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re: the obsession over the Jota payments, would spreading them out have any tax / FFP benefits? Would you want it all declared in one FY?
Who knows, who cares, between us and Mendes I’m sure our books are more arcane than Enron on steroids. People act like someone sold Jeff PPI and diamond paint protection ffs. Like a billion dollar company and the worlds foremost agent don’t have access to competent agents.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Attwell on VAR? Only if Alisson throws it into his own net while all our players are in their own half of the pitch.
You do reaalise of course that we are due a penalty according to sod's law! Not that it would make any differenc to the result!

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You do reaalise of course that we are due a penalty according to sod's law! Not that it would make any differenc to the result!
We might get one if it makes no difference. If we get one that does make a difference then I'll turn up at every match next season wearing a Mike Riley mask.

Back
Top Bottom