Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Diogo Jota and Matt Doherty ...

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
... are texting each other laughing emojis whilst reading some of the posts on The Mix.

Looks like we’re fighting relegation with Man City.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I’m taking the ****.)

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We deserve it to be fair. I bet Doc in particular is on here incognito and wumming his head off.

(Same avoidance of doubt caveat)

GBWolf

Reaction score
Anyone who doubted Doc’s importance to this team and automatically assumed Semedo was an upgrade is a complete moron
I don't disagree however I would be very surprised is Semedo isn't better than Doc for us once he settles and learns the system. Doc was upgradable when we was with us, it's only when he left that fans felt he was invaluable to us.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said this week we've lost 3 players, with Johnny, and replaced just 1 - Semedo. We are a weaker team. Vinagre is not a prem FB, Moutino is finished at this level and Neves is playing as a defender. Nuno has a lot to sort out.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said this week we've lost 3 players, with Johnny, and replaced just 1 - Semedo. We are a weaker team. Vinagre is not a prem FB, Moutino is finished at this level and Neves is playing as a defender. Nuno has a lot to sort out.

This is a key point. We’re at least one player down with Johnny, arguably our most consistent player, out for most of the season and no replacement for him.

Sure the injured Marcal looks adequate but he’s nowhere near the same level.

Neto is not in Jota’s league, yet. And Doherty has been vital to our formation almost as much as Coady and no matter the quality of his replacement it will take them a while to fill his position properly.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't disagree however I would be very surprised is Semedo isn't better than Doc for us once he settles and learns the system. Doc was upgradable when we was with us, it's only when he left that fans felt he was invaluable to us.

Don’t generalise as I never felt like that, I have always stated how vital he has been with us. I don’t want to doubt Semedo in any way shape or form but let’s see if he has 15 goals come the end of next season and wins every header off Rui’s clearances and goal kicks.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was I against there departures? Yes. But Jota I honestly dont think would have fared any better than Neto/Traore tonight and to be honest, for his first game, Semedo looks promising.

Bigger issues lay in the centre of the side IMO, defence and midfield.

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was concerned about the goals we were losing when they left ... How many times did a wolves player enter the West Ham box tonight except on a set piece?

Doc, Jota and Dendonker were our best players at getting into the area to support Raul ... 2 have been sold and one can't even get off the bench in a 4-0 drubbing.

Change the way we play all we want ... I was worried about where the goals were going to come from after Jota left ... I am now extremely concerned.

Back
Top Bottom